fbpx

Quest 18 – Box Opening Quest – Entries open until 12/31

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 18 – Box Opening Quest – Entries open until 12/31

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

As a reminder for the last minute entrants (posted originally a couple of days ago):

6.) And finally – due to my limited desktop access, I’m only sending out confirmations every couple of days. Please be patient. I will send out a final batch on 1/1 (since all the entries are due then) and if there is a problem, you will be allowed to fix it as long as you do so within a day or two.

We have family in town for the holidays and I volunteer for quests (it’s not an actual job) so unfortunately I am not always online. Please be patient! You will get confirmations and anything else you need tomorrow. No need for multiple emails/PMs tonight. ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy New Year!

Amstaff
      Participant

So, just curious as to when these will be posted on the forum for voting? Do they have to pass first stages of judging by Windstone people, or will every video make it to the forum for voting? Kinda curious to see everyones videos ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kim
        Blocked

Oh yeah I would like to see the videos too! I ended up sending a different one without my name or face so it will be interesting to see if we can figure out who is who. I just looked at the terms and conditions and it looks like the judging goes til Jan. 16 and the public voting starts on Jan. 19 so in a few days then I guess we will see them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I’m curious to know how many videos were entered total – are you allowed to say, Kiya?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kiya
            Participant

I hit a small snag today – The password for the YouTube account has changed since I last used it. These may go up a little late while I wait to see who can help me get in! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
              Blocked

I just watched all the videos and they were so awesome! It will be hard to choose a favourite as they were all so different!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

SPark
                Participant

Oh man… Entering contests always makes me so nervous. Especially seeing so many really great entries. I don’t think mine stands a chance.

jmoore
                  Participant

Oh, wow – great videos, everyone! Very clever!

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.