Quest 18 – Box Opening Quest – Entries open until 12/31

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 18 – Box Opening Quest – Entries open until 12/31

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

EDITED – Please read updates

Hello everyone,

I’ll write up ALL the details this weekend, but we are having a Box Opening Quest for the grab bag baby poads + any other grab bags + ANY WINDSTONE AT ALL you order through the end of the contest period!

Short rules:

– Film yourself/have a friend film you opening the box for your grab bag baby poad (hippy or hoppy)+ any other grab bags + any other Windstone you order through the end of the contest period (if someone else films you OR if you have people other than you in the video, you’ll need them to sign a permission form that you submit with your entry – it can be signed after the video is captured- I can get you the form, just let me know if you need it)
      – Honestly – if you miss this initial announce and reopen the box… we’ll never know… 🙂
      – Email it to Ayonah @ Windstone editions . com – subject line “Quest 18 entry”
      – Less than 5 minute videos please
      – One entry per person – No household limits on this one! If you and your room mate both bought a poad or other grab bag or Windstone, go for it!
      – Please no excessive cussing/nudity/anything offensive

Must be a registered forum member, must be of the age of majority in your country of origin or have parent/guardian approval, must be able to legally enter contests in your country, and you must be okay with Windstone posting your entry to their Youtube Channel/Facebook page.

Quest is open until 12/31 to account for international shipping + holiday gifting.

Official Ts and Cs are posted here now! http://windstoneeditions.com/content/terms-and-conditions

There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize!!!!

I don’t know the prizes yet, but Melody said they will be awesome!

More details to follow this weekend!

Good luck!

-Kiya

Skigod377
      Participant

I was looking for an excuse to get another Poad!!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

ERMERGERD! I love stuff like this and Im especially talanted if making an ass of myself on camera! What are we supposed to do other then just open it? Be creative I guess?

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
          Blocked

Will the videos be judged and picked for humour or creativity or something like that or will it just be a random draw for all who enter their videos?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Lauren
            Participant

omg just reread this to see that Melody says the prize for this will be big and fabulous!? zoooomg. I also want to know the deets about if submissions will be “judged” or if it’s just an entry = random chance.

Kiya
              Participant

omg just reread this to see that Melody says the prize for this will be big and fabulous!? zoooomg. I also want to know the deets about if submissions will be “judged” or if it’s just an entry = random chance.

So, we kind of posted this before I had a chance to work out the details on the winner selection (sorry, we were trying to get them before the poads arrived! :))

It will be either judged or voted or both – it will NOT be random draw, I’m just still working out which it will be.

Kiya
                Participant

I’d like to participate in this Quest, I’m just not sure how to make it work out. For cheaper and faster shipping I had my GB poad sent to my US address and I will not actually be there until… uh… next Summer. XD; LOL. Is it possible to film maybe my mother opening it, and my reaction, and edit those together into a video?

You’d need to get her to sign the waiver since you’d have a person other than yourself in the video – but yeah, that should be fine otherwise.

Kiya
                  Participant

Update posted to the original post – Melody is throwing this open for people to make videos of box opening for ANY Windstone, not just grab bags! 🙂

Stormbreeze
                    Participant

Awesome! That’s great, I’ll definitely participate in this quest.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Lauren
                      Participant

I’d like to participate in this Quest, I’m just not sure how to make it work out. For cheaper and faster shipping I had my GB poad sent to my US address and I will not actually be there until… uh… next Summer. XD; LOL. Is it possible to film maybe my mother opening it, and my reaction, and edit those together into a video?

You’d need to get her to sign the waiver since you’d have a person other than yourself in the video – but yeah, that should be fine otherwise.

Hmmm okay. I’ll talk to her about it, see what she says. Will there be a specific place to download/sign a waiver, or is it something I’ll need to draft up? (I know you guys have still been filling in the details and whatnot, so no super huge rush, I don’t think my poads are even due to arrive until Thursday according to tracking info.)

Kiya
                        Participant

Hmmm okay. I’ll talk to her about it, see what she says. Will there be a specific place to download/sign a waiver, or is it something I’ll need to draft up? (I know you guys have still been filling in the details and whatnot, so no super huge rush, I don’t think my poads are even due to arrive until Thursday according to tracking info.)

You need to email Ayonah for a copy of the agreement. I’ll try to get the official Ts and Cs up tomorrow – we were really busy today with home stuff.

SPark
                          Participant

Ooooo. I know I don’t want any of the current grab bags, but if I manage to sell any of my PYOs, I’ll have the funds to get one or the other of the two production pieces I’m eying right now, so I might be able to enter! 😀 I was already hoping I would, of course, but now I REALLY hope I do. Maybe I’ll put one up on ebay and see if I get better luck there… *wanders off to make plans to get monies*

Lauren
                            Participant

Would receiving a PYO also count, or does the sculpt need to be a production/limited production piece from Windstone? I was just thinking, I was possibly thinking of commissioning a surprise-piece from Kujacker to help her raise funds for her furbaby’s surger and if I had it delivered to me instead of my US address I could film that… but I’m not sure if it would qualify or not?

Kiya
                              Participant

Um, let me ask! I’m still working out details with Melody (why there hasn’t been an update tonight – sorry guys!)

Yes for sure if it was blank PYO YOU purchased from the store, not sure about commissions. I’ll check and let you know.

Equally, I need to check and see if pieces you buy from ebay/other members are okay or if it needs to be direct from the store, Windstone’s Etsy page, or Windstone’s ebay offerings.

As always, Repaints are not allowed.

Kiya
                                Participant

Does anyone have a strong preference for?

– Judged only
                                  – Voted only
                                  – Judged then voted?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.