fbpx

Quest 10

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 10

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    DarkLadyPhoenix
    Participant

3 of mine were just wild guesses that probably aren’t right at all. ๐Ÿ™ Oh well. Here’s hoping I got -some- of them right. At least all the ones I own… I’m really eager to see the answers because some of those were really tough!

Kiera
      Participant

There are a few that are making me crazy, I can’t wait to see what the answers are!

Kiya
        Participant

Okay – All the entries are counted and confirmation emails were sent.

NICE JOB GUYS! Not only did you get more right than I expected (too many of you got them all right for a bonus prize!), EVERYONE remembered to put the subject line in right AND include their forum name!!!! This was SO much easier! Thanks a ton everyone!

We won’t do the drawing until at least 6 pm PST this evening, so if you entered and did NOT get a confirmation, first check your spam, then email Ayonah. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll do a quick check tonight before we draw to make sure no one had problems.

Good luck!

Mike
          Participant

Not entering but feel rather sure we have them all, only 1 in question but pretty sure we have that too. Did not enter just did it for the challenge. We do not collect pegasi so leaving it for those that do.
            Just waiting to see if we know our windstones like we think we do.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

didn’t enter either but I’m curious if I guessed most of them right….

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Jinya
              Participant

Do tell

Kim
                Blocked

Where do we get to see the full pictures to see if we got therm right?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kiya
                  Participant

Where do we get to see the full pictures to see if we got therm right?

I’ll post them here, hopefully tonight if all goes well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.