fbpx

Quest 10

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 10

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    DarkLadyPhoenix
    Participant

I can’t figure out three of them XD Derp.

Landipan
      Participant

So far I think I have ’em all. Still waiting for the final photo tho! So, we’ll see!

Good luck to all!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kiya
        Participant

Final photo is posted! Remember, guesses need to be submitted by 11:59 PM PST tomorrow (3/9) to be entered into the drawing!

Make sure you read the rules on how to submit your entry – specifically, make sure you put in the right subject line and your forum name so I don’t lose your guess! πŸ™‚

Good luck everyone!!!! Sometime next week (hopefully early in the week if time allows), I’ll post the full photos. (This will be after the drawing).

Pretty sure I totally blew this last one!! πŸ™ I have no freaking clue and my eyes hurt and I need to go to bed. I have flipped through to many pics on this thing and my eyes are doing that jitter stutter thing :tongue:
          It’s eyeball lag!! LOL

Kiya
          Participant

Pretty sure I totally blew this last one!! πŸ™ I have no freaking clue and my eyes hurt and I need to go to bed. I have flipped through to many pics on this thing and my eyes are doing that jitter stutter thing :tongue:
            It’s eyeball lag!! LOL

The good news is that you don’t need to get all of them right to get entries! πŸ™‚

It’s eyeball lag!! LOL

The good news is that you don’t need to get all of them right to get entries! πŸ™‚

I was really hoping I could figure them all out so it makes me a little frustrated but OH WELL!! I gave it my best try! :bigsmile:

etruscan
            Participant

Noon on the East Coast – email sent (for better or worse). πŸ™‚ Good luck everybody!

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Sent mine in

Trava
                Participant

I should have just sent mine in last night before I went to bed. The last one was a wild guess made from work on a break… I could have filled anything in last night and been just as likely to be right without worrying about whether or not I was also in time πŸ˜›

Bullsquid
                  Participant

Guesses emailed!

That last one was tricky. It took me quite some time to figure it out, along with the one I whined about earlier (I finally found it). I’m confident that I got them all correct. πŸ™‚ I was too stubborn to give up, heheh.

Sent mine last night so I would stop torturing myself over the last one!! Grrr I hope my guess was right! LOL

etruscan
                    Participant

Should we expect to get an email saying that the entry has been received?

Kiya
                      Participant

Should we expect to get an email saying that the entry has been received?

I’ll likely do those tomorrow morning so I just have to do one batch. The boys’ baseball season has started so I’m only hopping online briefly today between practices! πŸ™‚

I won’t do the drawing before tomorrow night AND I have access to the spam filter now, so we shouldn’t see any lost as long as they were filled out right!

Landipan
                        Participant

I sent all mine in, I feel pretty good about all of my answers, Can’t wait to see if I got ’em all right or not!

Good luck to all that enter!

*Formerly meowmix101
                          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

littleironhorse
                          Participant

My guesses are in too! There’s 3 that I’m only half certain about. I can’t wait to see which I got right!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.