PYOs – gem & eye info sizes, sources, etc.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYOs – gem & eye info sizes, sources, etc.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)
  • Author

Updating the info regarding the new Hippocamp PYO would be very helpful. I have yet to get my hands on one myself, so I do not know what size eye it takes. If the 4’s fit without too much of a gap around the socket, I guess that is fine but, I really want to find out for sure. I am still waiting for re-stock. I was supposed to get notification, but haven’t heard back for at least a week.

Now that I know what size the LH Flap Cat takes, I can post some 7mm sizes to my shop. I have plenty of 4mm sizes currently for the Hipp. If that is what it takes. So…If you need some different eyes for your PYO’s, you can find me where I sell them, look up my user name on Etsy. I am there. It is where I sell eyes that are ready for ship, every Tuesday; And as always, you can contact me directly for anything you may need to have cast.

I am back from vacation and re-opened, so I am working on inventory. Just because I do not have a size/color listed, does not mean I don’t have any in stock. Ask me! I may have it! πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
    Participant

I got a kitty griff… the gem size for the necklace measured a just a hair shy of 5mm. πŸ™‚

Hippocampus have 4mm eyes, not 5mm πŸ™‚

Prezaurian
      Participant

Stumbled across another eye seller on Etsy (thanks to dA)! Seems to have a nice selection of eyes. They have 6mm, 8mm, 10mm sizes (also some much larger sizes starting at 16mm).

Steampunk Dream
        https://www.etsy.com/shop/SteampunkDream?section_id=16527745&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

bayoudragon
        Participant

updated! πŸ™‚

fatalbeauty
          Participant

just curious when someone can find out but what size are the new PYO Oriental dragon’s eyes?

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
            Participant

I believe on one of Melody’s progress posts for the PYO Oriental I asked about the eye size, and if I remember correctly at that time she said it was 11mm like the PYO Keeper Dragon. Perhaps Melody or Susie can confirm that? πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Susie
              Keymaster

The PYO Oriental Dragon has 10 mm eyes.

Be sure to check his eyes that his eyes fit well before painting him. If one eye is a little thicker than the other he might look at you funny – slip both eyes into their sockets at the same time to make sure he can see straight. We are trying to send eyes of equal thickness, but its rather hard to tell! If you are not happy with the eyes we send, let us know.

bayoudragon
                Participant

Well, poop. It seems I can’t edit the main post. πŸ™

bayoudragon
                  Participant

Anyone have the eye size for the roo? Is it 4mm like his chicky?

Also, I will be revamping all the information on the main post. If anyone has any other info/links they would like to add, let me know. I’ll wait a couple of weeks before sending it to Jennifer so she only has to do it once. πŸ™‚

tig3r06
                    Participant

http://Www.Fusionbeads.com for swarovski chatons, lots of sizes and colors.

bayoudragon
                      Participant

Noted! I sent Jennifer a message with all the new and correct info. πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Any word yet on if the Hen and Rooster’s eyes are the same size at 4mm?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Zeppard Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                          Participant

According to the store description, the rooster’s eyes are 4mm – “He comes with your choice of 4 millimeter sized colored glass eyes that you can glue in after he is painted …”

I haven’t checked all the store PYO descriptions, but the ones I looked at do give the eye size and maybe the jewel as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.