PYOs – gem & eye info sizes, sources, etc.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYOs – gem & eye info sizes, sources, etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

Does anybody know the exact sizes of gems that the unicorn PYO takes? I wanted to buy some 1.5, 2, and 2.5 mm size ones for it but I don’t want to waste my money if it actually needs something like 1.7 mm gems instead.

bayoudragon
    Participant

Hi, Mika!

They really don’t have to be exact.   I use pp6, pp8, pp12, and pp18.  That is roughly 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 1.9mm, and 2.5mm.  The smaller ones just sit deeper in the holes (the really small holes I place gems in probably aren’t even meant for gems). You could easily use the sizes you have chosen.  🙂

Mika
    Participant

Oh, ok thanks for your help!

Melisa
    Participant

They look so good on her, it honestly almost looks like they were sculpted on!

Michael
    Participant

I am needing 11mm Metallic Teal Eyes for Keeper Dragon and 11mm Metallic Tan Eyes any info on how I can Get these eyes for my PYO’s Keeper Dragons

Tig3r06
    Participant

I am needing 11mm Metallic Teal Eyes for Keeper Dragon and 11mm Metallic Tan Eyes any info on how I can Get these eyes for my PYO’s Keeper Dragons

You can email Ms. Susie for them and they also ask us to send any unused eyes back to them in return. Sometimes we order an eye color when we order the sculpt and it ends up not working with the color scheme so Windstone is so kind to do this. I also order eyes from Dreaming Tree Studio on Etsy. Her eyes are fabulous! You can also request in your PYO order remarks to not receive any eyes or jewels if you have too many already, I’ve done that too.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.