fbpx

PYOs – gem & eye info sizes, sources, etc.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYOs – gem & eye info sizes, sources, etc.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 136 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

the links for Dreaming Tree Studio & Van Dyke’s are broken

GardenNinja
      Participant

Dreaming Tree Studio has gotten out of the eye business.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Mika
        Participant

Their etsy store is eyes by size right now. Currently it’s having a liquidation sale so whatever’s left is left. Seems there’s mostly 4 and 10 mm options.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EyesBySize?ref=usf_2020

Maia Howard
          Participant

Hi everyone! I noticed the rock dragon eye size isn’t listed? Or did I miss it someplace? Could anyone help me with that? And where on earth do I find 7mm eyes! Everything os either 6 mm or 8 and up. I’m going crazy 😆

Maia Howard Mother of Corgis

etruscan
            Participant

Hi everyone! I noticed the rock dragon eye size isn’t listed? Or did I miss it someplace? Could anyone help me with that? And where on earth do I find 7mm eyes! Everything os either 6 mm or 8 and up. I’m going crazy 😆

The Rock Dragon description says he takes 7mm eyes:
              “A Paint-Your-Own Rock Dragon! … He and his rock perch are all one piece, cast in gypsum and unpainted for you to custom paint. He will come with your choice of eye colors (select below – size 7 mm glass eyes are not attached, …”

I have no suggestions for finding 7mm eyes!

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Hello all, I’m sharing this link on Bayoudragon’s behalf!

Google Document of PYO Gem & Eye Size Info, up to date:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XgErBsT7PG3TsgaDdKeLQSaNqY-1b7wY_6bxkSbfiq0/

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Hi again everyone!! To keep things easier to find, I have unpinned this thread and instead made the NEW PYO GEM & EYE INFO thread pinned instead!
                  Please continue discussion at the new thread, with updated info: https://windstoneeditions.com/forums/topic/pyo-eye-gem-info-sizes-sources-etc/

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Thank you so much for keeping this (and us) up to date, Jennifer!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 8 posts - 136 through 143 (of 143 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.