fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Hiya, um, I’d like a Blackfire kirin 😳 Me thinks I might be dreaming here. Thanks, Laurie

Ok, add a Blue and Pearl tiger poad πŸ˜‰ and a pearl lap dragon (not white, pearl) did they make them? oh, and dinosaur hatchers, I have the triceratops? (how many were there?)

Pegasi1978
      Participant

2Huberts wrote:

and a pearl lap dragon (not white, pearl) did they make them?

Windstone only made white lap dragons. The only sculpts that have a Pearl coloration at the Griffins. Some sellers on ebay call the White dragons Pearl because they don’t know any better.

A Peacock Rising Spectral (Got It! Thanks!)
        A Peacock Young (Got it! Thanks!)
        The hatching Royalty in Peacock.
        That should do it….for now! πŸ˜‰

Laurie
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

Windstone only made white lap dragons. The only sculpts that have a Pearl coloration at the Griffins. Some sellers on ebay call the White dragons Pearl because they don’t know any better.

I can tell the difference. Don’t get me wrong I think the whites are pretty too but something about that pearl. πŸ˜‰ that’s why I said pearl. I didn’t think they put them out. Hmmmm…(musicly) Oh Melody.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

2Huberts wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

I can tell the difference. Don’t get me wrong I think the whites are pretty too but something about that pearl. πŸ˜‰ that’s why I said pearl. I didn’t think they put them out. Hmmmm…(musicly) Oh Melody.

Ahh your “Pearl” is probably a white dragon that was hit a little hard with the gold shading. It’s quite possible that a “Pearl” lap exsists. All of them are “White” to me though.

Laurie
            Participant

Ahh your “Pearl” is probably a white dragon that was hit a little hard with the gold shading. It’s quite possible that a “Pearl” lap exsists. All of them are “White” to me though.

Well if you happen to run into one, let me know. The reason I know about the pearl color tho is because of the griffins not the dragons. I’d like that color on a lap because the laps are my favorite dragon so far. Not really a dragon fan 😯 ( ducks and runs before someone throws something at her) πŸ˜†

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

I loved Windstones for years but only just started to accumulate some. Needless to say, my wish list is HUGE πŸ˜€ ! But these are the peices at the moment I REALLY REALLY want…… for now πŸ˜‰
                OW in red fire, OW in emerald/peacock, OW in rainbow (I must have him! )Scatcher in rainbow (sadly I missed out :()Brownscatcher, Black/gold lap,Emerald lap, Rainbow fledgling, Red fire fledgling, Rainbow riser spectral, Gold sitting spectral, White sitting spectral, Emerald/peacock sitting spectral, Rainbow mom and dad dragon, Cat’s cradle, Tiger and Puffin, Wolf spirit candle light, Cat leaf sconce……And SK in any color!!!!
                and so on and so on…. πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                Participant

Believe it or not…My wishlist has shortened tremendously…lol..these are the only things I’m really looking for anymore

Emerald Peacock Ow with purple
                  poads

Well, MY Wish List is on page 20 but for now what Ive got my eye set on is the recently sold out new CURLIES. My Wish List states I want ALL future CURL colors, so that would include the new Lavender and the Blue Pearl ones.

Did any of my friends who watch out for one another concerning these pick me up any extras? Anyone? :pleading:

Im in the middle of taking photos for insurance purposes and now wont be able to submit it without the new curls! Urgh! Plus, I had JUST finished the actual collection of curls thanks to a VERY kind member friend here that let her elusive white go to me which was the last color I needed. Not a fan of white but because of the heart it came from, he is now one of my most treasured pieces (just dont tell the other curls).

If anyone has a set, I can get you $100 plus shipping for them both immediately.

Oh, and they dont have to be a set. If anyone just has one they are willing to sell for store price, thats fine. I favor the lavender but I NEED both πŸ™‚

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I’m sorry, PT! πŸ˜₯ I wasn’t online the day they came out.

Maebnus
                    Participant

Okay, I’m thoroughly irritated at being sniped at the last second, so I have a couple things for my Wish List now. I’m looking for the Hatching T-Rex and Velociraptor, preferably in mint condition. Slight flaw OK, but can’t be really noticeable.

Thanks πŸ™‚

Maebnus3 wrote:

Okay, I’m thoroughly irritated at being sniped at the last second…

Boy, do I know how you feel. That’s happened to me the last couple of times I bid on something. And it literally *was* at the last second, too. grrrrrrr. 😑
                      So you’re not alone. πŸ™‚

Ok…I’m gonna copy it again, since I can’t ever remember myself what is on it…

Hmm… Just a few…
                      Armadillo
                      Stone Cottage Candlelamp
                      Emerald Rising Spectral
                      Mushroom Ring Candlelamp
                      Ruby OW
                      LG Peacock Wizard
                      Peacock Wizard Cat
                      Birman Flapcat
                      Peacock Fledgie

(added)
                      Old cats
                      Brown Emporer (Any condition, and I can’t believe I left him off the first list! 😯 )
                      Young ruby Oriental

I got my emerald coiled male. And added a few.

darjeb
                      Participant

Blue Pearl and Lavender Pearl curlies please

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 597 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.