PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    Lupin
    Participant

We need too many pieces, to give a list.

Stephanie
      Participant

Cross off the black male griffin! πŸ˜€ I have completed my first set.
        And I’m going to try and collect all the hatching dragons. πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
        Participant

I got me a Brown-eyed Butternut Poad! So that leaves the Metallic Blue. Hmm…

Purplecat
          Participant

Wishlist…a bigger pocketbook…lol… πŸ˜†

frozendragon
            Participant

purplecat wrote:

Wishlist…a bigger pocketbook…lol… πŸ˜†

more money in it too…

Purplecat
              Participant

lol..that’s what I was hinting at…lol. πŸ˜€

Suzanne
                Participant

Wish List:

Black mother pegasus
                  Black grand unicorn
                  Graphite old warrior
                  Orange tabby flapcat with closed eyes
                  Secret keeper

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Tiva wrote:

Wish List:

Black mother pegasus
                    Black grand unicorn
                    Graphite old warrior
                    Orange tabby flapcat with closed eyes
                    Secret keeper
                    Melody said there would be a production version of the Graphite OW, but it hasn’t been released yet. πŸ˜‰ So save your pennies.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ive received many emails asking that since Im taking a leave of absence of unknown amount of time from here (due to a couple personal comments/assumptions made that hurt me deeply by those that should have known better. And importantly, NO, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with any moderators whatsoever, which is something to understand), I absolutely plan to keep up with my responsibilities in keeping the hard copy of this Wish List up to date.

I will check for new info here once a week to keep myself current. If you need me for anything, please do NOT use PMs because Im not checking them and havent for a while. It’s part of my time away. Anyone can get my email because it is a tab at the bottom of any of my posts. So, please feel free to use it, even if it has nothing to do with your Wish List. Sorry if youve PMed me and I havent answered. Try email please!

Best to all,
                    PhoenixTears

Adaneth
                    Participant

Thanks for letting us know, and thanks again for doing this! πŸ™‚

emerald212 wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

Hiya, um, I’d like a Blackfire kirin 😳 Me thinks I might be dreaming here. Thanks, Laurie

Maybe. There was only one and it sold on ebay to a person who is not a forum member (I think).

But, welcome to the forum, if I haven’t said so already.

Actually it was to a forum member, but they are lurkers and rarely if ever post.

Kyrin

PT…update on my wish list is:

Brown Lap-aquired…yay.

Kirin male and female- aquired—super yay, thank you so much 2Huberts!

Added- Brown Emperor

That’s it for now.

I hope you come back soon, you are missed. I also hope that whatever happened with your friend is resolved. I am so sorry for your loss, it’s really saddening when these kinds of things happen. *hugs*

Kyrin

Nightcrow
                      Participant

I made several changes to my wishlist, but since I forgot what page it’s on (sorry!) I’ll stick it in this post so you don’t have to go digging for it.

You’re awesome, you know that? πŸ™‚

Retired pieces I am looking for:

“Most Wanted” Items:

Emerald Lap Dragon, ~ $180-195
                        White Rising Spectral Dragon, ~ $ 250
                        White Spectral Dragon, ~ $ 200

Other Items:

Baby Ki-Rin, ~ $65
                        Emerald Hatching Kinglet, ~ $100
                        White Lap Dragon, ~ $200

Thank you sooooo much!! πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

nightcrow wrote:

I made several changes to my wishlist, but since I forgot what page it’s on (sorry!) I’ll stick it in this post so you don’t have to go digging for it.

Thats EXACTLY what I want ppl to do. ANY changes to wish lists should be made in a NEW post. No need to quote you original or last updated wish list. Just make a new post and say, for example:

“I got the Pea Emp, White Lap, Butternut Poad and Blk Male Sunset Griffin.

Pieces that I have JUST decided I want to add to my original list (dont quote original list, I have it) are:
                        Secret Keeper any color
                        Any of Nams pieces
                        Blk Grand Unicorn
                        Flion
                        and Large Bird Winged Siamese Flap Cat”

Like you said Nightcrow, if it’s trouble for you guys to go back through the pages to “edit” your posts (which I dont want you to do!), think how it would be for me to look back and sift through all the pages for ALL you wishers, changes.

Who cares how long this thread gets? Someone once said that early on. For pity sake, do you see how long some threads (Caturday) are in Community?! And they are picture heavy. It doesnt matter how long this thread gets. It’s getting ppl what they want and helping Windstone reap some benefit.

purplecat wrote:

Lol…I keep coming back and editing it when I find stuff…lol….I appreciate the help I’ve been given finding these pieces I’ve been looking for! πŸ˜€

DONT! You must make a NEW post when ANYTHING changes because I do not review pages over and over to watch for changes. When you “edit” a post, it does NOT make me aware of any changes. You must make a NEW post for everything (telling me you got something or you want to add something) or else I will not be aware. I only check the LAST page of the this for new info. Keep that in mind everyone. PC, yours was just a lucky catch because it was on a page I happened to post on too and I was checking something for me.

I keep saying it to everyone; NEW POSTS FOR ANY NEW INFO, PLEASE! Or else I wont be able to keep up with your wish list I keep printed out.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 597 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.