fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 597 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Eeep! My wish list is so huge!! Here’s a few…(some pictures added for reference…)

~Silver Old Warrior (willing to pay LOADS for one)
      ~Astral Griffin family (will offer my first born for these)
      ~Brown Emperor (will pay up to $1000 for one without the red interference paint on it, like photo below)

~Old Green Emperor ($500 or less)
      ~White Scratcher (preferably with LOTS OF GOLD!)
      ~White royal hatchers (emperor, empress and kinglet, ditto on the lots of gold thing)
      ~Emerald Kinglet – $100 or less
      ~Peacock Kinglet – $100 or less
      ~Peacock Sun Dragon Dark version – same color as dark peacock baby oriental below…
      ~Baby Oriental dragon in Ruby, preferably $80 or less

~Stripey version of the old Tan Griffin (will pay large amounts of money for this one)

…that’s enough for now, I think! ;P Alright, so the first two aren’t realistic, but I can dream!!
      I’m willing to pay different things at different times for any of these pieces, but pretty much always hope to pay less than they sell for in the ebay stores. :/

Edited yet again – just including pics of things with particular color variations….

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Wow! So nice! Like many I have the

white scratcher on my wishlist, but even higher is the
      Red flame curlie! Sigh…

Darco: the BG curlie is still available in the Windstone store ๐Ÿ™‚

These are what I am looking for right now. Thanks.
      Thank you for doing this. It is very nice.
      My Wishlist:
      Silver OW
      Autumn Leaf OW
      Any SK colors except for White
      Emperor Dragon (Brown) [#520-B]
      Black Unicorn (grand)
      Large Wizard (Black) [#601-K]
      Large Wizard (Blue) [#601-B]
      Large Wizard (White) [#601-W]
      Small Wizard (Blue) [#602-B]
      Small Wizard (White) [#602-W]
      Mother Pegasus (Old Style – No Necklace) [#824]
      Baby Oriental Dragon (Jade-not emerald)
      Boy Cherub
      Hatching Maiasaur Dinosaur
      Hatching Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaur [#311]
      Hatching Velociraptor Dinosaur

Old Animals:
      Armadillo
      Baby Triceratops Dinosaur
      Barn Owl
      Bear Cub, Lying [#405]
      Bear Cub, Sitting [#404]
      Bob Cat
      Frog [#103]
      Lamb [#104]
      Licking Cat [#202]
      Licking Cat (Siamese) [#202-S]
      Lion [#402]
      Mother Bear [#403]
      Pig [#204]
      Purring Cat [#102]
      Razor Back [#205]
      Scratching Dog [#101]
      Sitting Cat [#203]
      Sitting Cat (Siamese) [#203-S]
      Tabby Cat [#201]
      Tabby Cat (Siamese) [#201-S]
      Tortoise [#105]
      Wolf [#401]

Gargoyles:
      Dragon gargoyle not the guardian
      Hyena Gargoyle [#962]
      Roaring Sentinel Gargoyle, The [#956]
      Small Panther Gargoyle [#966]
      Small Winged Spirit Wolf [#967]

Sconces:
      Right hand dragon
      Mermaid
      Dragon
      Gargoyle
      Wolf Sconce [#3008]

Bookends:
      Egg with Claws Bookend (Right) [#1003-R]
      Egg with Eyes Bookend (Left) [#1003-L]
      Stone Dragon Bookend (Left) [#1002-L]
      Stone Dragon Bookend (Right) [#1002-R]
      Critic

Candlelamps:
      Grimalkin Candlelamp [#2017]
      Hippogriff Candlelamp [#2026]

Any of Melody’s prints that I don’t have.

I think that is all for now. If you could find them cheaper than retail price that would be good and that is also including shipping. Also I would like them mint, but if they have damage then I would like a picture.

Megan
      Participant

Aww, thank you, PhoenixTears! That’s so nice of you! You really are all kinds of sweet ๐Ÿ˜‰

At the moment the only piece I’m really looking for is an Oriental dragon in emerald (not jade, I think I’m the odd girl out who likes emeralds better) to match my little baby oriental. He is lonely. I could probably do $100 to $125 for it, maybe a little more. Box would be nice, tag is very good… minor scuffs or rubs, not such a big deal.

And meanwhile… is there any particular piece that YOU would like that we could be watching for?

SPark
        Participant

Heh. All I want is a russet curl. I can’t afford to buy anything else if you did find it. I could pay $100 for a russet curl, and that is all I’ve got.

OK, Im printing out the list thus far and will continue to do so as more ppl add their wish list. I know I have seen several of your pieces in various places though mostly eBay stores. Once Im printed out, I can figure out better where everything is and who to PM.

Some of you guys (*cough* Dragoness! *cough* ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) should look into some of the sale threads in this forum. I HAD a mint small winged spirit wolf but as I was dusting him with Q-Tips, I disturbed some of his finish by his left foot. In my thread, there are photos. And, he can certainly be touched up since this isnt cracks or chips were talking about- and only a very small area.

I have The Critic too in mint condition which I had put aside for someone. I paid only a hair more (few bucks) than what he retails for but if you can swing that, thetn I can send him. But to be honest, even tho it shoots me in my own foot, if you want a Critic, buy it from Astral as they sell them for $58 I believe. I paid more for him but at this point, since he is still in production, I know I wont get what I paid. But if a charitable heart wants to go for $65, then they could have him (I would pay for the insurance).

I also had the Grimalkin (mint) but thats been taken off the table because, of all ppl, my mom wants him because he is my all time favourite piece of Windstone (despite me always talking about the black horses)! She wants something more than the black horses going around my urn… something that she knows I truly loved with all my heart, once I die (sorry to be so candid- try to look at it as being well adjusted and not morbid or crass).

What do I want? Hmmm!

The pieces I MOST covet at a decent price now that you know my story (some of you may not), are:

BLACK GRIFFIN (I can wait till the Sunset Griffins come out. Mom wants to put that with the black horses around my urn because she said ever since I was young, I wanted to fly and was fascinated by birds of prey. Still do and still am! Being the sap she is (in a good way), she symbolically wants that black griffin (retired or Sunset if they come out before I go, and are affordable) next to my urn so that my “spirit may soar.”

LARGE SIAMESE FLAP CAT– FORUM MEMBER MADE THIS POSSIBLE SO I THANK HER!!!

FLION– DONE- but it was a disappointing get from eBay. See General Windstone forum for updates, info and photos.

AND THE IMPOSSIBLE: CALICO FLAP CAT (preferably the lighter, whiter ones that Melody is about finished putting up on eBay). I can NEVER afford those but want one as a memorial to my own calico that died last year.

LOVE Wolves and Kirins and if I could afford to commission artists here for a PYO of each, I would

I must mention however, that MIPA is my hero (or, heroine). She took a broken down bird wing black flapper, and with pictures from me, painted a stunningly realistic version of my cat and sent it to me. Her talent astounds me- that coming from a sad owner missing her feline sweetheart. It would be so easy to say, “nah, it doesnt look enough like her; it’ll never be the same, etc” But MIPA really did such a wonderful job. The darling now sits next to my cat’s urn.

Long enough post? ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜† Im off to print this out and do a little hunting trying to remember where I saw some of these items, if theyre still around. As a side note and something for you to keep in mind, Ive been given permission to make one big thread (coming soon) of a HUGE one time yard sale of NON-windstones. Im selling everything I own to pay for medical. And based on what I read in the Community forum about what some of you collect, I have some things you might like. It’s VERY kind of Windstone to let me do this sort of thread before I take whatever doesnt sell to eBay. But I thought of you guys first because as I was reading that “What Do You Collect Other Than Windstones” thread, I found myself repeating, “oh, I have that!” Instead of going door to door PMing which would be invasive, Windstone has granted me the permission to make a one time big thread with everything I have to offer. I have a little of everything – youll see. I just have to finish photo’in, DLing to computer, formating, and then uploading their links to Photobucket and then collect their details (sizes, dimensions, etc) before I make the thread. But keep your eyes open… it should be up before the end of the month assuming I dont collapse or lose my sight (both common place for me).

Bah! Thanks for reading! Enjoy YOUR thread. Im glad I could help you guys out, or at least try to. A great point was brought up that ppl other than me can see what their forum friends are looking for in case they too, come across it. Time ot hit “print”… see you later!

One last question… we have several Flea Markets around here (or near mom – Im always there b/c my docs are there). They are HUGE and I know several booths sell Windstones. I wont know what they have until I go (which isnt often and rarely in the hot summer months since I cant handle FL heat here). But if I find something that someone here is “Wishing” for, give me some advice… should I stop and buy it for you? I guess thats why I was asking for prices for you guys. I would never buy a piece I know you want and then sell it here for an arm and a leg. Id just ask what I paid for it like I did with my own collection. I would even send you the receipt from the flea market so you knew I was telling you the truthful price. Anyway, if ppl show enough interest, perhaps the next time I go up that way, mom and I will take a jaunt to the Fleas and see what Windstones are lurking. I will take this list with me of course!

Kujacker
          Participant

I love me the oriental dragons (any color. I only have the Ruby Sun at the moment on layaway with Emerald). I don’t have a lot of money being in college and all, so if they could be found cheap ๐Ÿ˜€
            Thanks <3

KoishiiKitty wrote:

I am going to start small:
            I’m looking for a white moma dragon for my male dragon.
            maybe a hatching to match.
            and I want to collect the peacocks…specifically the darker ones that seem to almost look black.

Aw… you just missed out as I had a wht mama for sale but she went to a wonderful home here. However, I still have my Male Dragon in peacock looking for a home. If you or anyone can do me a favor, please post a photo of the two different shades of Peacock that Koishi is speaking of here. I dont know if mine would be considered darker or lighter.
            http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/AdvDept27/WSMaleDragonpeacock2.jpg

Either way, someone please post a photo of the darker version Koishi is interested in so that I can be sure of what Im seeing should I come across one (and stores seem to still have them in stock). I have a couple interested in my Male but need to wait on payment which is fine. Whom ever offers closest to what I paid for him will get him. They are all over eBay right now which is also why Id hold him back (and the rest of my Windstones that arent selling here), until the market isnt as saturated. The Windstones in my sale threads that dont sell here and are sadly bound for an eBay fate, will go last- meaning the rest of what I own I am selling first. That way I can enjoy my Windstones up until the very end and perhaps by the time they need to go to eBay from here, others will have some money to spend on them. They probably wont go to eBay until the holidays (or until someone buys them here). I dont mind putting a piece aside for anyone, as long as their offer is firm. Im going on faith with no money down to hold the item because of the trust I feel with members here. Hence, if youre offer meets what I have in mind, I can hold anything for as long as you need as long as we have a verbal agreement that you will eventually buy the item. Make sense? Bit off topic but I thought Id explain it. Oh, and my PayPal is working so I dont only need Money Orders anymore (though I will accept them as well as personal checks too, if you want).

Anyway… someone show me a photo of a darker peacock male dragon

Also, can anyone also post pix of all the CURLIES or “curled” dragons. I know theyre in Safyre’s sig but would prefer a different angle

ENCHANTMENTS: forgive me but what is an LP Old Warrior or prototype… can someone post pic of what she would like so I may get it right and know what Im looking for or know it should I see it?

ARLLA: can you direct me to with a link or someone post a photos of:
            ASTRAL GRIFFINS
            SILVER OW
            WHITE ROYAL HATCHERS (all 3?)
            PEACOCK BABY ORIENTAL – (either version?)
            RUBY BABY ORIENTAL

DRAGONESSJADE: you too. If you come up with a pic of the Silver OW that would help.
            Also: AUTUMN LEAF OW
            Please direct me to a link for any color SK so I can get their body down and nt confuse him with another

SPARK: direct me to a photo of a RUSSET CURLIE, please

Sorry about that but those appear to be elusive pieces. Im making a very comprehensive list of what everyone wants AND Im putting photos (from Astral Castle) as thumbnails next to each request so that I can have a handy pocket guide whenever Im out and about. Im sure link to what Im asking are to be found on this site but between what I have to do for myself and this undertaking, it’s a lot of trial and error to find the links in the Gallery which is where I suspect most of these would be. Ive been working on compiling this list since I posted the topic. Any help you could give me by way of photos would be helpful for those pieces I mentioned.

Also, when Im looking, I’ll tend to be concentrating on the retired pieces or limited editions not in production anymore. Those in the list that are still in production should be easy enough to find at stores and certainly Astral Castle. I will however take down the cost of the pieces still in production from Astral Castle and write them onto the list next to your wishes. If I find one that is significantly less in price than what Ive seen around, I’ll let you know!

Thanks!

Arlla
            Participant

Edit: pics now on wishlist.

-J R R Tolkien

Thank you Arlla! I dont need a photo of the Hatching White Emperor because Im very familiar with that piece in other colors (I had a peacock). I got the Kinglet and the Hatching Empress from Astral but thanks for adding them anyway.

That REALLY helps to see the Silver Grey OW, as well as the gorgeous Astral Griffins. If thats true and they are OOAK and only 2 ppl have them, Im sure when they sell that everyone will know about it. But I’ll try to get a bead in it as fast as I can and alert you if they come into play. Especially now that I know what Im looking for.

The Ruby looks like the way Astral has their photos set up so it’s either there and I missed it or havent gotten to it yet… or it’s not there. Ive seen the pure peacock oriental… like a periwinkle. It’s at an eBay store and also was up for sale not too long ago on eBay too. But Im not sure Ive seen the one youre looking for- ever! So that helps too, to know that your wish has some green on it and I dont confuse it with the peacock one.

Thanks for helping me!

Arlla wrote:

Silver Old Warrior (it’s a prototype that they only made, like 4 of – so you’ll never see one in a shop or anything…)

Thats OK… at least if I see it online I wont think of it as a repaint immediately. I’ll know that this color OW really exists even if in such a small quantity. I dont know the folks who bought either the OWs or the Astrals, but something tells me they might not come up for sale in my life time (which weve established is severely limited)! But it might in yours! Wish and hope to be here to see one or 2 of your wishes come true.

OK, it’s back to compiling work for me… see, I can put insomnia to good use!
              Though I’ll be flat on my face come 10am or something!

Arlla
              Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Thank you Arlla! I dont need a photo of the Hatching White Emperor because Im very familiar with that piece in other colors (I had a peacock). I got the Kinglet and the Hatching Empress from Astral but thanks for adding them anyway.

That REALLY helps to see the Silver Grey OW, as well as the gorgeous Astral Griffins. If thats true and they are OOAK and only 2 ppl have them, Im sure when they sell that everyone will know about it. But I’ll try to get a bead in it as fast as I can and alert you if they come into play. Especially now that I know what Im looking for.

The Ruby looks like the way Astral has their photos set up so it’s either there and I missed it or havent gotten to it yet… or it’s not there. Ive seen the pure peacock oriental… like a periwinkle. It’s at an eBay store and also was up for sale not too long ago on eBay too. But Im not sure Ive seen the one youre looking for- ever! So that helps too, to know that your wish has some green on it and I dont confuse it with the peacock one.

Thanks for helping me!

Actually, I’ll take either version of the baby oriental in peacock! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m out to collect every darn oriental dragon I can, in every color variation. I did get the ruby baby oriental pic from Astral Castle…I’ll try and just put up all the pics of what I need in my wish list post…I think that will be easier!
                p.s. I don’t think I said so before, but you’re a sweetheart for doing this! ๐Ÿ˜‰

-J R R Tolkien

Lokie
                Participant

Thank you for offering. Currently, the pieces I’m after are the:

Mother Ki-Rin
                  http://www.astralcastle.com/images/windst/922.jpg
                  I’m only willing to spend a max of $110 on her at the moment if she is mint, less if she is slightly damaged.

Baby Ki-Rin
                  http://www.astralcastle.com/images/windst/920.jpg
                  $35 mint, less if slightly damaged.

If you find these pieces damaged, I’d still want them as long as I’m not paying mint price for them. If they are missing big chips and such, the price would have to be drastically lower than my max mint price.

Again, ty for offering to keep an eye out. I appreciate it! If you see them in a hidden auction or in a physical or online store, you can PM me the info. If you find them at a flea market or such, then you can purchase and I’ll reimburse you.

If I come across the pieces you listed in your thread (if they are not selling for an arm or leg), I’ll let you know!

Arlla
                  Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Arlla wrote:

Silver Old Warrior (it’s a prototype that they only made, like 4 of – so you’ll never see one in a shop or anything…)

Thats OK… at least if I see it online I wont think of it as a repaint immediately. I’ll know that this color OW really exists even if in such a small quantity. I dont know the folks who bought either the OWs or the Astrals, but something tells me they might not come up for sale in my life time (which weve established is severely limited)! But it might in yours! Wish and hope to be here to see one or 2 of your wishes come true.

OK, it’s back to compiling work for me… see, I can put insomnia to good use!
                    Though I’ll be flat on my face come 10am or something!

Ooooh, I hope I see them for sale again someday!! Hope never dies. ^_^
                    And I feel ya on the insomnia thing!!!!! >_o

-J R R Tolkien

Laurie
                    Participant

If you can find me an emerald old warrior I will pay up to $300 for him. I would like to pay around $250 but I don’t know what they go for. You are such a sweety ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 597 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.