fbpx

Post Your 2010 Resolutions HERE!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Post Your 2010 Resolutions HERE!

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Dragon87 wrote:

That is alot of treadmill fodder. If the Wii stuff didn’t require my TV I’d hook up my new series to watch while exercising. As it is, I’ll just blare out music on my iTunes to cover up the sounds of me going… “How the heck can you bend that way?!?!?” With a lot more colorful language…. 😈

I did 20 squats yesterday, trying to get myself into the mood, and my butt still hurts! 😛 I guess you really notice when you sit on those muscles more than you use them! 😮 XD

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

That is alot of treadmill fodder. If the Wii stuff didn’t require my TV I’d hook up my new series to watch while exercising. As it is, I’ll just blare out music on my iTunes to cover up the sounds of me going… “How the heck can you bend that way?!?!?” With a lot more colorful language…. 😈

I did 20 squats yesterday, trying to get myself into the mood, and my butt still hurts! 😛 I guess you really notice when you sit on those muscles more than you use them! 😮 XD

😆 Agreed. A nice long bath got them all in proper working order again (using that wonderful sparkley bath bar that Crimson gave me). 😀

Skigod377
    Participant

Just a bump to remind folks of their resolutions and to update if they choose. The New Year is just around the corner!

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Resolutions?! :scratch: I think I did make New Year’s resolutions this year! Forgot about that 😳 But I’m starting school in another week and it’s a big campus; so I plan on walking around it while I’m there. My goal–to be 10 pounds lighter by the end of December. Then I want to be 12 pounds lighter by the end of 2011. Little bit at a time–nice and slow and healthy! 🙂

bayoudragon
        Participant

Now that 2011 is here… who actually completed their resolutions in 2010? 🙂

The fridge and the laptop really messed me up. The only thing I accomplished was the saddle chair. 😳

Dragon87 wrote:

My 2010 resolutions:

– GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          – lose 10kg in the next 6 months (if not a bit more!). I’m 87kg or 185lbs – at 5’9, that’s way more then I want to be. I want to be down to 150lbs again, eventually. I hope my Wii Fit helps – I hear that thing has been a miracle for some people – if it’s not… well… I didn’t pay for it, I got it for Christmas (think it was a hint? 😆 ).
          – Figure out something to do with my insulin and insurance. I got enough to last a couple of months – but one of my insulins (which is $300 a box and I use about 1 box every month and a half) is no longer covered. And neither are my testing supplies (about $300/month total). I need to figure out something with that or I’ll literally be starving for my meds!
          – Adopt another kitty. I’ve been wanting to do this forever, but it relies on numbers 1 and 3 working out first.

Lets see how I did.

GOT A JOB! So did (in March). This works for #3 as well (the insurance) because I am covered through work.

As of Dec 24, I am down to 160lbs even. 10lbs away from my initial goal of 150, so I think I did pretty well! I think I even lost that 10kg I stated. That’s 22lbs or so? So yeah. ‘Bout that. Not in 6 months though, but still throughout the year. I FEEL so much better! Though my pants are too big. Crud. LOL

And I adopted Mojo in June.

So I did everything?! SWEET! 😀

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I didn’t post any, but I’m sure I didn’t get even half of what I WANTED accomplished.

This year, my big one is to loose at least 25 pounds ( I have absolulety no motivation to do so except I wanna look better in cosplays, plus I have no sense of diet and I loathe excercise so this will be the hardest thing for me to do )

I also want to go on a vacation… not like take 5 days off and sit at home. Like a REAL vacation. I want to go on a plane or a boat or even a long car ride and be SOMEWHERE where I have no cellphone reception and also DON’T CARE that I have no cellphone reception! 😆 (don’t want to end up on the cast of a horror movie in the middle of the desert or something)

I also want to start to volunteer again at an animal shelter like I used to before I had to work two jobs. Now that my bills are getting more managable, I should have more time.

Well… these are basically the things I wanted to do this past year and never did so I’ll have to try even harder for this year! 🙂

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

twindragonsmum
            Participant

By the end of the year I would like to be down by 80lbs. and I would like to visit the parts of Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland and Ostfriesland where my ancestors came from. If there is the money to do so, I’d like to take Roddy and the boys on a historical trip that follows the path that our immigrant ancestors took as they walked to Utah. These were people who left their homes and families, were burned out by mobs and left and started over and over and over again, all for the sake of their religious beliefs. And I want my family to be stronger in 2011; I want them to know that our home/family is a port in any storm and that their friends can also find a safe haven at out home.

tdm

tdm

Skigod377
              Participant

Get back to pre baby weight (17lbs to go!) DONE!
                Pay off my USAA bill (the big one) or my Star card. 3800 to go on the Star 🙁 Nope.
                Take college classes. Yep! Earned 12 more credits!
                Save at least $1000 in MY savings acct and $200 in Justins. Was done. Not so much anymore…
                Dont open any new line of credit unless its joint, or for the sole purpose of raising my credit score. Credit score is 773! (20 Aug 10)
                Not be so judgemental of my mother. I think I did ok.

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

I wasn’t here last year- so nobody knows how badly I failed at keeping my resolutions 😳

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I didn’t post any, but I’m sure I didn’t get even half of what I WANTED accomplished.

Ditto! But um…
                    1. Stop complaining so much around Josh (although his idea of “complaining” is saying anything negative about anything “Wow, there must be a skunk around here, it stinks”)
                    2. Stop nagging Josh so much (he’s a man-he’ll do it if he wants to and when he wants to, no sooner)
                    3. Get more sleep
                    4. Get at least a “B” in my classes next semester
                    5. Finish something I start. Im aweful at starting a million projects and never finishing anything.
                    6. Finish my quilt I just started working on by July to give as a gift in August
                    7. Eat healthier-junk food just 1 day a week
                    8. Volunteer at an animal shelter-not sure I’ll physically have the hours in the day, but its something I want very much to do
                    9. Get my “big” credit card PAID OFF
                    10. Set aside at *least* $100 a month into savings
                    11. PAY OFF MY CAR!!!

Katherine
                    Participant

I failed…miserably….The worst one was that I needed to lose at least 12 lbs, but I gained 12. However, I lost 5 more again. So….I now need to lose 19 pounds instead of 12. Sigh.
                      and no job yet.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.