fbpx

Post Your 2010 Resolutions HERE!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Post Your 2010 Resolutions HERE!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Adraenyse wrote:

– Lose at least 50 lbs in the next 90 days. If you want to believe the BMI charts, I am now 136 lbs overweight. I went for my flight medical last week and I am up to 346 lbs, which is about 14 lbs new record for me. I bought my treadmill in January of LAST year and used it twice before we packed and moved, and then packed and moved, and now again moved … NO MORE EXCUSES!

Oh Snap please please please don’t drop the weight that fast! It can be very dangerous!

My 2010 resolutions:

– GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    – lose 10kg in the next 6 months (if not a bit more!). I’m 87kg or 185lbs – at 5’9, that’s way more then I want to be. I want to be down to 150lbs again, eventually. I hope my Wii Fit helps – I hear that thing has been a miracle for some people – if it’s not… well… I didn’t pay for it, I got it for Christmas (think it was a hint? πŸ˜† ).
    – Figure out something to do with my insulin and insurance. I got enough to last a couple of months – but one of my insulins (which is $300 a box and I use about 1 box every month and a half) is no longer covered. And neither are my testing supplies (about $300/month total). I need to figure out something with that or I’ll literally be starving for my meds!
    – Adopt another kitty. I’ve been wanting to do this forever, but it relies on numbers 1 and 3 working out first.

Maybe that’s it.

Hey Snap wanna exercise together? Misery loves company, you know!!! XD

Maria
    Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

3. Finish the first draft of White Dragon (Adaneth will be happy about that one).

Not just her!

dragonmedley
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

3. Finish the first draft of White Dragon (Adaneth will be happy about that one).

Not just her!

πŸ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
        Participant

daydreamer wrote:

hmm… for me, the weight loss and debt-free items were accomplished last year πŸ˜€ so this year just a few:

1. draw/paint more (goal is to do something everyday, even with a toddler around!)
          2. get my design business off the ground
          3. be happy
          4. buy art (windstones mostly πŸ™‚ )

that’s it. not really asking much of myself this year, but just keeping my sanity will be tough enough!

Congrats on meeting your weight-loss and debt-free goals! Wonderful! πŸ˜€ I haven’t had a penny of debt for…well over 5 years now, and I just LOVE it!

Heh, I buy art whether it’s a ‘goal’ or not! πŸ˜†

Anonymous

Dragon87 wrote:

Ungh, I don’t think you wanna see my flab flinging around on the treadmill. It’s not going to be pretty.
            Hopefully I can start by next weekend.

machineguts
            Participant

That made me laugh out loud really loud. XD

Also because I can relate! πŸ˜€

Adraenyse wrote:

Ungh, I don’t think you wanna see my flab flinging around on the treadmill. It’s not going to be pretty.

machineguts wrote:

That made me laugh out loud really loud. XD

Also because I can relate! πŸ˜€

Adraenyse wrote:

Oh c’mon Snap! You know you’re just a big old fuzzy filled huggable teddy bear! 😈

megamibabe16
              Participant

Resolutions hmm…get through the semester in one piece, start a savings account that I will not touch, pay off my credit card, save up money for the up coming A-kon convention.

Adraenyse wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

I don’t do treadmill… I tend to do yoga and strength exercises. Less flinging of flab and not nearly as boring… πŸ™„ Because that’s what stops me from exercising…

Although the image made me go πŸ˜† and :puke: in pretty short sucession

XD XD XD XD *looks at her own belly blubber and sobers up quickly*

LadyFirebird
                Participant

😈 Adds her belly to the discussion! 😈 Sounds like we all need to lose a few! Now would that be some group picture!!! :shout: :puke: Not for the faint of heart! 😈 πŸ˜†

Adaneth wrote:

Congrats on meeting your weight-loss and debt-free goals! Wonderful! πŸ˜€ I haven’t had a penny of debt for…well over 5 years now, and I just LOVE it!

Heh, I buy art whether it’s a ‘goal’ or not! πŸ˜†

yay for no debt! that’s awesome, especially for so long, wow.

i used to buy clothes… a lot. now, i’m redirecting those funds to art. and its amazing how much more happier that is making me πŸ˜†

Anonymous

See that’s why my treadmill has a TV … and it’s going to get hooked to my computer.. which now has almost four years of backlogged TV shows that I need to catch up on. I figure by the time I watch:

– 7 seasons of 24 (just cause they’re good)
                    – Last 4 seasons of CSI (the normal one)
                    – Last 2 seasons of Doctor Who
                    – All of Firefly
                    – All of Heroes .. I have yet to see one episode, but I have them all
                    – All but the first season of House
                    – Most of the last 2 or 3 years of Law & Order, SVU, CI, Trial by Jury and UK
                    – All of Lost … if I think I can stomach it
                    – Last couple seasons of That 70’s Show.. I got through the first five when I was wiring the data center
                    – All 7 seasons of The Shield
                    – All 4 of the OLD seasons of Knight Rider

Plus I have the following movies that I have never seen and need to watch:
                    – Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
                    – Day after Tomorrow
                    – E.T. (oh come on I was like 6 months old who remembers)
                    – Hancock
                    – Orphan
                    – Sin City
                    – Star Wars 1,2,3,5,6 (I’ve only seen 4)
                    – Various Star Trek movies
                    – Transporter 3

Now … after all that .. if I haven’t lost 50 lbs, then I’m going for a stomach staple.

Adaneth
                    Participant

Yeah, that’s a LOT of treadmill fodder! Good luck! πŸ™‚

That is alot of treadmill fodder. If the Wii stuff didn’t require my TV I’d hook up my new series to watch while exercising. As it is, I’ll just blare out music on my iTunes to cover up the sounds of me going… “How the heck can you bend that way?!?!?” With a lot more colorful language…. 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.