fbpx

Photo Competition VOTING TIME!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Photo Competition VOTING TIME!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I cant wait to see them!! And thanks for the feedback everyone. I dont know anything about photo-taking ettiquet. πŸ˜€

Elena
      Participant

I’m waiting for my camera to come back. I had taken som shots and the it got ‘borrowed’ (ie taken with no notice to bermuda no less) before i could download anything. Some issue with getting new stuff done. It is *supposed* to be back today or tomorrow so if i enter (and i really do want to) I’ll be a last minute one

Skigod377
        Participant

DEADLINES COMING UP! GET THOSE PHOTOS IN!!! πŸ™‚

Sent!! Hope you got it…. πŸ™‚

Maria
          Participant

Sent mine just in the nick of time too. Can’t wait to see everybody’s photos!

Jennifer
            Keymaster

I’m getting them! Remember, if I do NOT write you back, I haven’t gotten it… so please let me know if there is a problem.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Elena
              Participant

Just sent mine… nothing like last minute πŸ˜› Hope it’s in time!

BDW
                Participant

πŸ™‚ Hey Jen and ski, any idea when the pics will be up for us to vote?
                  I need to know to plan a day to go to my girlfriend’s house to see the pics and vote since I can’t see the pics from here. πŸ˜•

And Ski this is a great thing you are doing…thanks for all of us! πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                  Participant

Well the deadline is the 1st so anyone who gets a pic in today will be eligible for the prize, then I assume Jen can put up the voting topic on the second, barring any problems. πŸ™‚ Its already the 1st here my time so I will have to wait another day to see them. So unfair!! πŸ™‚

You will have time to vote. Voting stays open for two weeks. :yes:

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

We have 20 entries as of right now, so we are going to need to do at least two rounds of voting. πŸ™‚ Each round will last a week. Is that okay?

Also, I have replied to all entries! If you didn’t get a reply from me, I didn’t get it.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

I got a reply. Thanks Jen & Ski! It’s kind of fun trying to get shots to enter. Gave me something to do! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                      Participant

–grin– I keep checking back for when they’re up for voting. I’m excited to see everyone’s entries! πŸ™‚

purplecat wrote:

–grin– I keep checking back for when they’re up for voting. I’m excited to see everyone’s entries! πŸ™‚

me too!! with no theme, its going to be pretty interesting to see what everyone came up with!

Skigod377
                        Participant

Jennifer wrote:

We have 20 entries as of right now, so we are going to need to do at least two rounds of voting. πŸ™‚ Each round will last a week. Is that okay?

Also, I have replied to all entries! If you didn’t get a reply from me, I didn’t get it.

Lets have voting end on the 15th. Thats my payday so I will be able to send out the gift certificates that day. 20 entries is AWESOME!

Maria
                          Participant

Thanks a bunch, Ski!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.