fbpx

Opal Dragon's PYO *Mobius and Pyrois added 4/22*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Opal Dragon's PYO *Mobius and Pyrois added 4/22*

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

oooh, those are some rich, gorgeous browns… I likey! :love:

Misty
      Participant

Better pictures of Ginger, actually got some sun, wouldn’t let me edit the old post so here they are again!

Kelly
        Participant

Wow, the sun really brings out the shine! You did great job! πŸ™‚

Misty
          Participant

Ok…I worked my fingers off on this one, blending galore! I think I used every shade of green in my paint drawer too πŸ™‚ I call him “Rampant Forest”. Hope you enjoy!

Stephanie
            Participant

Wow! Very, very cool!

Kelly
              Participant

The copper and the brown look great together. I bet that took a bit of time and a steady hand. The greens look great but, what really caught my eye was that purple. Is that a blended color or pure color? Great job! πŸ™‚

Riversgrace
                Participant

Oooo I like him! Love all the greens!

Misty
                  Participant

The greens look great but, what really caught my eye was that purple. Is that a blended color or pure color? Great job! πŸ™‚

The purple was a really pale shade of lilac with a translucent dark violet painted over the top. It gave the purple more depth than just the violet would have. I tried a couple of different shades before I was done. This guy is loaded with translucent and a few transparent paints, that is what made him a bit more work. Colors like that have a tendancy to get streaky πŸ™‚ I like the way he turned out though, but I am pretty much a sucker for all dragons!

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Wow! What a cool dragon. I love his coloring and those groovy spots :).

bayoudragon
                      Participant

A first glance he reminds me of Mardi Gras… complete with strings of beads and doubloons. Awesomeness! :bigsmile:

Misty
                        Participant

That would have been a good name too bayou! Wish I had thought of that lol

Misty
                          Participant

Work in progress type shots. A “naked” version of the python and a non-antiqued, but mostly striped comparison with the original. :bigsmile: If folks would like a naked python I can do that as well, I will just add additional silver detailing and of course the antiquing. Hope eyeless dragons don’t creep ya out too much! :ghost:

*note: the stripes aren’t finished in this shot, have to touch up edges and darken them before they are done*

Hannah
                            Participant

Beautiful!! It looks like you work on Keepers the same way I do – exactly one half at a time! XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Misty
                              Participant

LOL Yeah, I either work on half at a time or start at the head and work my way down πŸ™‚

Kelly
                                Participant

Very nice! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 236 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.