Opal Dragon's PYO *Mobius and Pyrois added 4/22*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Opal Dragon's PYO *Mobius and Pyrois added 4/22*

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Both are beautiful Opal.I am not sure if I care for the Foos or not.Jury still out.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Carolyn
      Participant

Just breathtaking . Such a cutie . I have 2 on order . Giving me ideas and about who to ask to do them . Wonderful.

Misty
        Participant

Glad you like her! >.< I got it Friday night. Only took around 2 and a half to 3 hours from prep to finish, thats how small these little cuteys are! If you are waiting for yours I would recommend having some very small brushes to paint with, like 2/0 or 3/0 rounds or spotters. Some of the areas around the ears, chest and legs are a very tight squeeze to get even a small brush into.

HUGS

Misty
          Participant

This pup is for my husband =) A Phew Puppy! I couldnt resist, the tail made me think skunk from the moment I saw it lol. Not exactly a complex design, so I used matte and gloss finishes in various places to give all that black some interesting details. Once there are more foo’s hanging around I might do one with a pink colar so he has a sister :bigsmile:

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

LOL YEEESSSSS!! ๐Ÿ˜€ this guy is soo freaking awesome!!

Love it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
              Participant

Adorible . So cute . Foo puppies are so tiny . I have a red eyed one and a blue eyed one . I want the red eyed to be in autumn colors or Halloween colors . Just need to find some who will do it .

bayoudragon
                Participant

SQUEEE!! That is too cute! What a great idea! :bigsmile:

Misty
                  Participant

Someone sent me this blank to paint up for them! I hope they are pleased with how she turned out. The base is a dark grey dapple horse, with a little pizazz thrown on =) Some sparkles and aqua/sapphire/amethyst stones finish this gal off. Here is “Tempest” Enjoy!

(This picture was taken before I added gems, but the light was much better that day)

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Loving the lightning bolts!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

omg this guy is flipping fantastic!!

Hannah
                        Participant

Beautiful job Opal!! This makes me want to paint a unicorn again!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Misty
                          Participant

Thanks folks =) I really hope that we get some PYO uni’s in the store. I would love to paint up a few more. My little girl would just love to have a purple or zebra uni to look at heh.

Adaneth
                            Participant

I agree with everyone else–that lightning is spectacular! ๐Ÿ™‚

Very Gorgeous indeed!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 236 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.