fbpx

Opal Dragon's PYO *Mobius and Pyrois added 4/22*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Opal Dragon's PYO *Mobius and Pyrois added 4/22*

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

love the paint job, those lightning bolts are crazy awesome! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Misty
      Participant

Thanks again πŸ˜‰ I appreciate all the nice comments!

Here are a couple of foo’s. The first one is koi’s exchange piece. He has green/gold eyes from tohickon and topaz crystals. I called him “Lagoon”. And the second one I finished during drying time on a bigger project I am working on =) She has tangerine eyes by dreaming tree and peridot crystals. I call her :Harvest Spice”. Enjoy!

“Lagoon”

“Harvest Spice”

Jinya
        Participant

OH how I love the dappels on that Uni! Nicely done! And the Foo Pups! Lovely color choices! You know I love that blending talent you got!
          Great Work!

siberakh1
          Participant

Oh, both of these are outstanding and lovely! <3

Copper83
            Participant

Love these two. I think Lagoon is my favorite. (wonders about the big project. πŸ™‚ )

Misty
              Participant

Love these two. I think Lagoon is my favorite. (wonders about the big project. πŸ™‚ )

:innocent: *snicker*

Grayfire_artz
                Participant

XD I love the harvest one!!! By the way what size gems do you use?

Misty
                  Participant

Those are 1mm stones, I have to get the end of a toothpick wet to handle them lol. They look more like glitter than stones =)

I like ’em! It is odd though using a tiny crystal on the head spot, But it is cute. I guess my Cloud Spirit Foop Was inspiring! πŸ˜‰

Misty
                    Participant

I like ’em! It is odd though using a tiny crystal on the head spot, But it is cute. I guess my Cloud Spirit Foop Was inspiring! πŸ˜‰

I couldnt find my dremels drill head to put a bigger one in. I hand drilled the tiny spot heh. I found my dremel accessory box yesterday though so I might put a big one in after all =) Especially after seeing how the larger crystal looks in that darling little ember foo you sent me! The first ones you did actually gave me the idea for the side crystals, but I had to wait to have my little teeny crystal order come in. Then I saw the cloud one and knew it was a good idea πŸ˜‰ I just need to find more teeny crystals for sale now lol. It’s hard to find them that small O.O

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Oh wow!! I am in total and complete love with Tempest!! πŸ™‚ Beautiful work! πŸ˜€

I also adore Lagoon, the colors are just stunning, and the blending is fantastic πŸ™‚ Very handsome lil foop!

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

What Kaytana said! I love both of those. I don’t collect PYO Unis, but this makes me want one! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

I just love your stuff. That Fall inspired foop is really amazing. Again I am totaly in love with the one I got from you, I even have it as my phones background. Really amazing work. I always look forword to when you post new items.

Misty
                            Participant

Thanks Kaytana and Drag0n, I am glad you guys like ’em =D

I even have it as my phones background.

I am touched you like him so well =)

HUGS to all :bigsmile:

Misty
                              Participant

I told myself I was going to behave and finish all my comissions before I painted this….*fail*

I just had to get her painted! She was calling me from her little box by my chair =) So I did her up to match the first pup I painted (Aurora). I really like how she turned out! A mixture of golds/pinks/reds and violets with sapphire stones to set off all those colors. Hope you guys like her.

“Dawnfire”

:bigsmile:

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 236 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.