Opal Dragon's PYO *Mobius and Pyrois added 4/22*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Opal Dragon's PYO *Mobius and Pyrois added 4/22*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

Thanks Hannah =)

Stephanie
      Participant

She’s beautiful! The gold details /really/ stand out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Riversgrace
        Participant

I am soooo emailing you lol…

Misty
          Participant

:love: You guys are sweet, I hope to paint many more critters to please you in the future!

Misty
            Participant

Woo Hoo griffon! I rather like the way this guy turned out, he started out with Larks Sparrow markings on his head and kinda evolved from there. He had copper dry brushed over his “high lighted” feathers. Once again my photography skills fail me, he shimmers coppery when in good light (which we haven’t had all week, cloudy photos are the best I could manage). Comissions are open on this guy too, just shoot me a PM for info. Hope you guys enjoy, here’s “Stripes”.

Riversgrace
              Participant

I sent you another email ๐Ÿ™‚

Kelly
                Participant

The griffin came out great! I love the ambers and browns on it. The keeper looks very nice with the all that detail I’m sure your customer will be pleased. Nice job!

Misty
                  Participant

Ginger the Kirin! This one I wanted to look “natural”, well as natural as a mythical beastie can. I tried a few things I haven’t done before on a sculpture, I did some airbrushing (hand painted the face and the red and violet in the hair) and I leafed the sides in copper (messy messy messy). Didn’t do TOO badly for the first time I airbrushed anything other than practice paper! The deep reds and violets don’t show up well in the photos, but it looks like we won’t have sun here again for a few days so I did the best I could. I hope you guys enjoy :bigsmile:

Adaneth
                    Participant

Looks fantastic! ๐Ÿ™‚ That copper leafing must really shine in the sunlight–nice work!

Stephanie
                      Participant

Great job! I love the copper and the highlights in the hair. ๐Ÿ™‚

Misty
                        Participant

That copper shines everywhere but in my photo’s! :oups: (it shines on my floor…the chair…my hands…my clothes lol)

dragonmedley
                          Participant

The fur really came out natural looking. Awesome bling!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Hannah
                            Participant

Wow – gorgeous!! This may be my favorite Kirin that I’ve seen anyone do since I’ve joined the forums! I am a sucker for the natural looking schemes so ya got me with this one XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kelly
                              Participant

That copper shines everywhere but in my photo’s! :oups: (it shines on my floor…the chair…my hands…my clothes lol)

LMAO, I’m sure!!! I think you did a great job for a first time with it you can’t see any flaws. I think the natural colors work great on the kirins. The green eyes work nice too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Misty
                                Participant

Glad you guys like him :bigsmile: It was fun trying something new!

This may be my favorite Kirin that I’ve seen anyone do since I’ve joined the forums!

Wow, thanks Hannah!

And thanks Crowfeather, I made a few mistakes but for a first time leafing it turned out pretty good.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 236 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.