fbpx

OK…Here goes…LOL

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone OK…Here goes…LOL

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Wow! Awesome!! Hey Nirvana, send some love this way!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Didn’t she already have something to do with getting you your pink scratcher? πŸ˜› Not that I know of… I just thought she knew about it… Nirvana?

I think Melody was already going to send it to you when I was there, she was at least thinking about it, but I promoted the idea to her her to make sure to send it to you Ski πŸ˜‰ I was probably not istrumental at all, but I like to think I helped nudge her in the right direction, as well as Arlla and DM. πŸ˜‰

Bob

I just started the Forun BIG SECRET!! The dragon was already boxed up and ready to ship when I was there so I can not claim anything. Except being a trouble maker on the Forum!! I did not even get to see the dragon with my own eyes

Skigod377
        Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Wow! Awesome!! Hey Nirvana, send some love this way!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Didn’t she already have something to do with getting you your pink scratcher? πŸ˜› Not that I know of… I just thought she knew about it… Nirvana?

I think Melody was already going to send it to you when I was there, she was at least thinking about it, but I promoted the idea to her her to make sure to send it to you Ski πŸ˜‰ I was probably not istrumental at all, but I like to think I helped nudge her in the right direction, as well as Arlla and DM. πŸ˜‰

Good lookin out! Thanks guys πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.