fbpx

OK…Here goes…LOL

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone OK…Here goes…LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Wow! Awesome!! Hey Nirvana, send some love this way!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Didn’t she already have something to do with getting you your pink scratcher? πŸ˜› Not that I know of… I just thought she knew about it… Nirvana?

LOL
      Nirvana gets mobbed!!! πŸ˜†
      I didn’t think Ski had a pink scratcher… 😯
      I know you want that one tho Ski. πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
      Participant

Melody sent Ski a pink scratcher a few weeks ago. There’s a thread about it somewhere. Mimi!!! We need you again!!! πŸ˜†

nessiemom
        Participant
          Barbara
          Participant

I did not know that each of these were so different! I do not know how to post pics. Here is a link to a gallery. There are four pics of #17 beside a production peacock.
            http://picasaweb.google.com/BarbaraStephenson

Starbreeze
            Participant

nessiemom wrote:

I’m not Mimi, but I think this is what you are looking for…

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2213&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Thanks!! πŸ˜‰

Jodi
              Participant

Oh, WSC! Everything looks so nice. That’s a really pretty BEP OW, by the way. That little kitty is so cute. That must be Dave, holding him, hunh? Congrats on all your acquisitions. It must be fun figuring out where everything is going to go. πŸ™‚

Megan
                Participant

Cats and Windstones all at once? Lucky! Your new fuzzy babe could be my cat’s twin… I almost wanted to call home and ask, “Mom, did James run away or anything since I’ve been on campus?” πŸ˜†

The OW is completely awesome… and the riser there next to the green emp is amazing 😯 I’ve never seen a riser in person so I didn’t know they were that big!

Congrats on everything!

wolflodge100
                  Participant

congrates WSC, you definitly scored! And your kitty is darling! πŸ˜€

I figured rather than posting a big batch of photos this time around (I am fighting a 3 day headache)I would just post a few pics now, and then do a revamp of my whole collection later (post-poad(tm) that is! πŸ˜† ). Yeah, when I pulled the BEP OW out of his box and bag, I grabbed him up and did the huggy dance with him then kissed him on his nose. Dave jsut sat back and laughed at me, and then asked if it was worth it, I said “every cent”. LOL
                    Plus for the people who are always asking for size comparisons, well, I figured it might help on a few peices.
                    I had no problem knowing right were they all would end up in time…Except the poad… 😯 Which my son, Glen already wants one of. He is 12, and always asking if they become his when I don’t want them (In other words, when I die πŸ™„ …Atleast he is asking in a nice way. πŸ˜† ) anymore.
                    I had everyone’s spots all set before they came on stage, except the curlies. They were together, but after I caught them conspiring to knock my Emporer out of his new spot, I had to seperate them. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
                    Now I am going to head off for a nap and try to get rid of this headache again…atleast when I am asleep it doesn’t bother me anymore. πŸ˜†

Aww that cat is just so cute! The Dragons arn’t bad as well.

Patricia
                    Participant

What an adorable kitty! And a great collection! Congrats!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Awesome collection and congrats on the sweet BEP OW nab/deal from Nirvanacat! πŸ™‚

Bob

nessiemom wrote:

I’m not Mimi, but I think this is what you are looking for…

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2213&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
                        YEP that was the BIG SECRET I was talking about and started when I was down there picking up my SK
                        WSC congrats on all your good fortune

TY DM! I am still in awe of it all myself, and they are here with me!! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.