fbpx

OK…Here goes…LOL

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone OK…Here goes…LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Because of a few sidetracks today it took me a while to post this. Sorry GB, I tried. 😳
    Because of a new addition to the family named, “Charlie”…(He’s 3 months old)

it took a little longer at lunch than I thought… πŸ˜€ Which is where I went after I got this…

(Oh and THANK YOU NIRVANA!!!<3 He is BEAUTIFUL!!!)*Happy danced for hours*
    Then I got a pain in the butt headache and it wouldn’t go away. I fell asleep while supper was cooking (but didn’t burn it πŸ™„ ). So after I got up, I snapped this pic so it showed all that I got (that wasn’t a PYO)…

I am sooo excited!!! And, I have a Butternut heading my way too!!! 😯 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

wow! that is impressive, wsc!

where did you find a fully grown man that was only three months? i think someone lied to you. πŸ˜†

seriously, the cat is cute. is it a man coon?

Someone else said that to me, I don’t know, it jsut said 3 mo. tabby kitten, dark grey and light grey. He was very freindly and well, I couldn’t resist, I gave Dave (the man, not the cat) puppy eyes and knew I won. He is fitting in nicely with my other fur bearing felines… As for the type, I dunno…Tabby! πŸ˜†

lamortefille
    Participant

WoW! Nice influx of Windstones! Beautiful kitty, too. He looks like a brother to my twin girls.

I was reading up on Main Coons…If what they say about the average size at 3 mos is true…and I saw he still has his baby incisors…the adult ones are right now pushing them out…Well, $65 isn’t bad price for a HUGE cat! I hope he is too. Dave is like, “Holy S**T! I guess I don’t need a dog!” πŸ˜†

Maria
      Participant

I’m so glad you got a BEP OW, WSC! It’s funny – his emerald peacock coloring is different from both Wolfen’s and mine. Big Congrats!
        Cute cat, too, btw, but I like the Windstones better.

OOoo, so that was the surprise? You have gotten a nice varity of Windstones. They are loverly. That is a cute cat as well.

I honestly couldn’t believe how wonderfully his pics turned out! The peacock on the rump is almost a teal color. He is much prettier in person than on ebay!!! I was floored when I cam on and had a PM from Nirvana! She out-sniped me alot in…I think it was 2003-04…So it was sorta freaky when I saw it was her! 😳
        I jumped up and grabbed Dave and said, “I got a chance to get a BEPOW and not have to bid!!”…He said, “What number?” I said 4!! And then PM’d Nirvana back and asked how much…The price was right, and now he’s mine!!! I figured I’d start a new topic to post it in, and brag a bit, and then shut up. πŸ˜† I don’t want to annoy people, but I haven’t EVER got this many in one shot, and I am thrilled! Now I have got to figure out what I am gonna do with that wolf I bought and started and hate…And the other one, I haven’t started. 😯
        Oh yeah, and thanks for not telling anyone about him Emerald! πŸ˜‰ (for he is my “special secret purchase”)

Maria
        Participant

The BEP does looked washed-out in the auction photos. Yours is a tad brighter than mine, too. On his belly, the purple-to-green blending goes in the opposite direction from mine. πŸ˜†
          Oh yes, that green emp is cool too. Does he have purple interference on him?

Yep, but more blue than purple. πŸ™‚

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

*gasp* it looks so stunning! that really is a wonderful piece right there, and such a wonderful picture of it.
            Almost speechless it just looks soo stunning.I bet you were just so extactic when it finally showed up. ^.^

Skigod377
            Participant

Wow! Awesome!! Hey Nirvana, send some love this way!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

nessiemom
              Participant

Charlie is so cute!! And congrats on your “haul”!!

Maria
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Wow! Awesome!! Hey Nirvana, send some love this way!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Didn’t she already have something to do with getting you your pink scratcher? πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.