fbpx

oh please!! pretty please!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody oh please!! pretty please!

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Melody wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

ok, since this is a please, please thread. I would like a pearl lap dragon.

The AL is pretty and I think purplecat ( um, “we”) would like them too) πŸ˜›We didn’t do Laps in Pearl??? really?? How did we miss those?
      Oh, we did SO make those, there is on on Ebay right now!
      The pearl 2Huberts is looking for is more in the coloration of the Pearl Griffins.

frozendragon
      Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Melody wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

ok, since this is a please, please thread. I would like a pearl lap dragon.

The AL is pretty and I think purplecat ( um, “we”) would like them too) πŸ˜›We didn’t do Laps in Pearl??? really?? How did we miss those?
        Oh, we did SO make those, there is on on Ebay right now!
        The pearl 2Huberts is looking for is more in the coloration of the Pearl Griffins.

hmm like bright white…and a tiny bit of grey antiquing and blue eyes?

that might be cool…

Purplecat
        Participant

eh…I really like the warm white color…hrrm…they’d look too….cold with the grey I think. πŸ˜•

Pegasi1978
          Participant

2Huberts wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

and a pearl lap dragon (not white, pearl) did they make them?

Windstone only made white lap dragons. The only sculpts that have a Pearl coloration at the Griffins. Some sellers on ebay call the White dragons Pearl because they don’t know any better.

I can tell the difference. Don’t get me wrong I think the whites are pretty too but something about that pearl. πŸ˜‰ that’s why I said pearl. I didn’t think they put them out. Hmmmm…(musicly) Oh Melody.

Ahh your “Pearl” is probably a white dragon that was hit a little hard with the gold shading. It’s quite possible that a “Pearl” lap exsists. All of them are “White” to me though.

Well if you happen to run into one, let me know. The reason I know about the pearl color tho is because of the griffins not the dragons. I’d like that color on a lap because the laps are my favorite dragon so far. Not really a dragon fan 😯 ( ducks and runs before someone throws something at her) πŸ˜†

Whew! That was a lot of quotes.

Melody, something tells me that what YOU dont think looks good or right- we’d be drooling over! But, as a graphic designer at least, I understand the perfectionist thing. Heck, you dont even have to do ANY art at all to be a perfectionist.

But I still bet we would all love what you consider icky πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

Melody really disliked the gold and silver Oriental that ended up selling for $800 something. We’ll buy anything if it says Windstone on it. πŸ˜†

Purplecat
              Participant

Lol….yup!

Nightcrow
                Participant

purplecat wrote:

Lol…Maybe there should be a limited run of autumn leafs…on the bigger sculpts only…like the Secret keeper, OW, and Lap. !!!!

This is a great idea — I too know it would be very hard to get it done “right” on the smaller pieces, but at the same time there’s very few crimes I wouldn’t commit to get my hands on an Autumn Leaf Lap! πŸ™‚

Just the ones it would look best on — we wouldn’t want them if they weren’t beautiful, anyway. (It’s just that we have a lot of faith in your ability, Melody, to make ANYTHING look beautiful! So we forget sometimes that there are physical limitations to that…)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

frozendragon
                  Participant

purplecat wrote:

eh…I really like the warm white color…hrrm…they’d look too….cold with the grey I think. πŸ˜•

ok…how about the pearly white…with that sparkley blue stuff (like on the VF fledges) as antiquing…with the blue eyes…

that would be cool.. πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

purplecat wrote:

They’d look kind of like the Wedding Cake Dragons, white with blue eyes. I like them warm though πŸ™‚ Dragons are already cold blooded, they need as much warmth as they can get hehe

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.