fbpx

oh please!! pretty please!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody oh please!! pretty please!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Oh yeah….

BLACKFIRE KIRINS!!!!!

SQUEAK, SQUEAK, SQUEAK!!!!

Leigha
      Participant

Phoenix wrote:

How about a poll(s) with different items? It would be much more visable than a thread 40 pages long with different squeaks?
        Though, I’m not sure if you can vote more than once on an item, so “tricky” people could skew the results…
        I like the idea of a squeak thread as well.

but melody herself, or nam doing it for melody, could make a poll of the most squeaked pieces in the new thread and have everyone vote on those, and she’d know which were the most desired pieces, don’t you think?

Purplecat
        Participant

I think the tally setup will be best…there’s no real way to put EVERY item that every person wants on a poll to be voted on…some of them would be left out.

Which one was Autumn Leaf? I don’t remember if I ever saw it. 😳

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Leigha wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

How about a poll(s) with different items? It would be much more visable than a thread 40 pages long with different squeaks?
            Though, I’m not sure if you can vote more than once on an item, so “tricky” people could skew the results…
            I like the idea of a squeak thread as well.

but melody herself, or nam doing it for melody, could make a poll of the most squeaked pieces in the new thread and have everyone vote on those, and she’d know which were the most desired pieces, don’t you think?

purplecat wrote:

I think the tally setup will be best…there’s no real way to put EVERY item that every person wants on a poll to be voted on…some of them would be left out.

Exactly….

There is no poll long enough with all the items, plus you can only vote for ONE! Melody just wants to know a list of what people want. I asked that everyone only post once in the squeak thread, so it should not get to be that long. I will need a volunteer with some time on their hands to make some sort chart/tally them….

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
            Keymaster

PaperCut wrote:

Which one was Autumn Leaf? I don’t remember if I ever saw it. 😳

Autumn Leaf has only appeared on this one of a kind prototype old warrior:

So far, Melody has said the color is very complicated to paint, and so far only looks good on the Old Warrior (each sculpture “Wears” the color differently, you see).

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Ooh, that’s so pretty! I hope Melody finds a way to make it work for the other dragons. :3~

Andrea
              Participant

So will you start a new thread to do the tally?
                I squeaked for a Blackfire Kirin, but there are some other pieces I’d like to squeak for πŸ˜† Like the RAINFOREST LAP LIMITED PRODUCTION! πŸ˜† That’s just a WOW color!

I’m pretty creative with Excel, but wouldn’t know how to post it here so everyone could view it. I work at a pretty cool place as well, so could update it as well.

Anyway, get the logistics finalized and I would volunteer to update the list.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Phoenix wrote:

So will you start a new thread to do the tally?
                  I squeaked for a Blackfire Kirin, but there are some other pieces I’d like to squeak for πŸ˜† Like the RAINFOREST LAP LIMITED PRODUCTION! πŸ˜† That’s just a WOW color!

I’m pretty creative with Excel, but wouldn’t know how to post it here so everyone could view it. I work at a pretty cool place as well, so could update it as well.

Anyway, get the logistics finalized and I would volunteer to update the list.

You can squeak for as many as you want! Just edit your post. πŸ™‚

Andrea
                  Participant

I think it would be harder to keep track of if people kept editing their posts rather than adding a new post. If you just added to a post, you’d have to remember what the person had in the post before it was edited. This would get even more confusing the more the post was edited…

Purplecat
                    Participant

It will probably be tallied after it’s been up for a while…and people have had time to remember everything. Perhaps after a set time period, say…May 31st…the thread could be locked…that way everyone knows to get their squeaks in before then….it also gives ample time for people to think up their lists. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

It will probably be tallied after it’s been up for a while…and people have had time to remember everything. Perhaps after a set time period, say…May 31st…the thread could be locked…that way everyone knows to get their squeaks in before then….it also gives ample time for people to think up their lists. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Yep, exactly. We aren’t conducing a really scientific research or anything!! πŸ™‚ This is just for fun and to help Melody see what all people are squeaking for, in one place.

Melody
                        Keymaster

2Huberts wrote:

ok, since this is a please, please thread. I would like a pearl lap dragon.

The AL is pretty and I think purplecat ( um, “we”) would like them too) πŸ˜›We didn’t do Laps in Pearl??? really?? How did we miss those?
                          Oh, we did SO make those, there is on on Ebay right now!

frozendragon
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

ok, since this is a please, please thread. I would like a pearl lap dragon.

The AL is pretty and I think purplecat ( um, “we”) would like them too) πŸ˜›We didn’t do Laps in Pearl??? really?? How did we miss those?

yes laps were done in pearl….

I have one…and I know a few other people that have one…

she is right next to the OW…behind the young dragon…

Purplecat
                            Participant

I think the squeaker thread is a great idea…it can give a very sound idea of what the most people want the most. Great for marketing planning. Plus it gives us a chance to squeak all at once! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.