fbpx

oh please!! pretty please!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody oh please!! pretty please!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Lol…Maybe there should be a limited run of autumn leafs…on the bigger sculpts only…like the Secret keeper, OW, and Lap. Just the sculpts which that color can be painted on properly. That way I (um…did I say “I”…coughs…I meant “we”) can still get a piece in that color, since some of us love it very much.

I certainly understand how that big of a color palette would be near impossible for smaller sculpts, but I want an autumn leaf soooo bad, I’d definately get one!

When the factory is back up and rolling that is…I know that wont be for a while, but still.

Please please please!!!!!!!

Purplecat
      Participant

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Purplecat, what about the emperor dragon? I think that classifies as a “big sculpt.” And I think Autumn Leaf would look good on it.

Purplecat
          Participant

Lol…I forgot him…sorry. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I’m not quite as big a fan of the emp…I like the smooth style scales better myself…Sorry for leaving him out! 😳 😳

Mmloda
            Participant

OHHHH and the EMPERORS in Autumn Leaf for sure….I have to get one of those if its possible… :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:

Marzena

darjeb
              Participant

Yes I would definitely have to have an emperor in that color.

Jodi
                Participant

Yep. Me too. Anything that comes in Autumn Leaf will be mine. I will probably be selling a bunch of my other stuff, but I’m getting AL for sure.

Melody
                  Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

Lol…Maybe there should be a limited run of autumn leafs…on the bigger sculpts only…like the Secret keeper, OW, and Lap. Just the sculpts which that color can be painted on properly. That way I (um…did I say “I”…coughs…I meant “we”) can still get a piece in that color, since some of us love it very much.

I certainly understand how that big of a color palette would be near impossible for smaller sculpts, but I want an autumn leaf soooo bad, I’d definately get one!

When the factory is back up and rolling that is…I know that wont be for a while, but still.

Please please please!!!!!!!I have tried to replicate the Autumn leaf color on other pieces, but they just don’t look good! It only looks good on the Warrior dragon. I know I can do it, but I need to have time to experiment with different ways to paint these.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Maybe some day then…..you have more than enough to do right now, that’s for sure!!!! πŸ˜‰

Purplecat
                      Participant

Ah, I’m sorry, I thought it was a large/small sculpt thing.. phooey. Ah well, I’d still buy a SK in that color. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Maria
                        Participant

There’s a very pretty ALSK sitting in the factory, Melody. I could save you the bother of taking it with you to Oregon. πŸ˜›

Purplecat
                          Participant

Lol…nah, I’m closer! 😈 😈

Maria
                            Participant

Hands off, Purplecat! Mine! Go work on the winged frog. πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                              Participant

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Bah…not likely!!

lamortefille
                                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hands off, Purplecat! Mine! Go work on the winged frog. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.