fbpx

New Stuff and relief for Karen

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Stuff and relief for Karen

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

littleironhorse wrote:

ruffian wrote:

WOOHOO white curlies horray my army is being built, watch out fledie armies, MWAHAHAHHAA<——evil laugh πŸ˜† .

πŸ˜† I would just like to point out that your army of curlies will be a barely awake army (only one eye open right?) On the other hand, our flegling armies are wide awake and ready to take on the world! πŸ˜† 😈

it is just a ploy I tell you they are just waiting to attack, AND they are armed

Bob

CherylKaufman wrote:

I loved Shrek 2- who can forget the dragon donkey babies!!!!

I do not remember them but I only watched Shrek 2 once. I’ll have to watch it again

Bob

dragonessjade wrote:

ooooo, I need a army of SKs. Way Awesome.

We all do!! But I’d settle for one right now

Bob

Greater Basilisk wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Oh, and he had a really funny line in The Legend of Zorro. His monk friend was telling him he shouldn’t drink so much. And Antonio says, “You should wear more lipstick if you’re going to sound like my mother.” Funny!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I never did get around to watching that movie. But if it’s got lines in it like that maybe I should.
          I like that line too

Dragon Master wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

I do not remember them but I only watched Shrek 2 once. I’ll have to watch it again

You see them after the credits.

Bob

ruffian wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

ruffian wrote:

WOOHOO white curlies horray my army is being built, watch out fledie armies, MWAHAHAHHAA<——evil laugh πŸ˜† .

πŸ˜† I would just like to point out that your army of curlies will be a barely awake army (only one eye open right?) On the other hand, our flegling armies are wide awake and ready to take on the world! πŸ˜† 😈

it is just a ploy I tell you they are just waiting to attack, AND they are armed
            So what about my army of Emperor’s??

Bob

CherylKaufman wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

You see them after the credits.
              I’m not sure where the movie is now but I’ll have to try and find it.
              I can’t even picture Dragon Donkeys!!

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.