fbpx

New Stuff and relief for Karen

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Stuff and relief for Karen

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have a UPS attached to my VCR so that doesn’t happen. πŸ˜†

WOOHOO white curlies horray my army is being built, watch out fledie armies, MWAHAHAHHAA<——evil laugh πŸ˜† .

lamortefille
      Participant

lol! DM πŸ™‚

Thanks for the hook-up Snap!

Skigod377
        Participant

This does not mean I cannot email Karen for my orders, right? You are just talking about bugging her for info?

skigod377 wrote:

This does not mean I cannot email Karen for my orders, right? You are just talking about bugging her for info?

Well, if you don’t email her for orders, how would you get your stuff? I’m sure you can still email her for things like that.

Bob

Snapdragon wrote:

A UPS?? is this a man or a woman??? πŸ˜†

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Snapdragon wrote:

I have them attached to everything. I love them. *hugs APC* πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Must have white griffin! Must have white griffin! Must have white griffin!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bob

I’d like a White and Em Pea coil dragon. They are small enough I could collect them

littleironhorse
                  Participant

ruffian wrote:

WOOHOO white curlies horray my army is being built, watch out fledie armies, MWAHAHAHHAA<——evil laugh πŸ˜† .

πŸ˜† I would just like to point out that your army of curlies will be a barely awake army (only one eye open right?) On the other hand, our flegling armies are wide awake and ready to take on the world! πŸ˜† 😈

littleironhorse wrote:

ruffian wrote:

πŸ˜† I would just like to point out that your army of curlies will be a barely awake army (only one eye open right?) On the other hand, our flegling armies are wide awake and ready to take on the world! πŸ˜† 😈
                    I’m working on an army of youngs, at least they look ready for action. Unlike the fledgelings who look to cute. But, wait, too cute things suddenly turning and attacking. Oh, they would be perfect. You’re right.

Maria
                    Participant

πŸ˜† I can just imagine one of those fat little buggers snarling and displaying a set of razor-sharp teeth… He’d save himself the bother of killing somebody; he’d just have them die laughing.

littleironhorse
                      Participant

πŸ˜† All of you who have seen Shrek 2 must know exactly how dangerous cute can be! πŸ˜†

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

ruffian wrote:

I’m working on an army of youngs, at least they look ready for action. Unlike the fledgelings who look to cute. But, wait, too cute things suddenly turning and attacking. Oh, they would be perfect. You’re right.

…Okay, I’ll admit the young dragons do look ready for action…

Maria
                          Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

πŸ˜† All of you who have seen Shrek 2 must know exactly how dangerous cute can be! πŸ˜†

Oh man, the only thing good about that movie was the CG quality.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.