fbpx

New Kitty

Home Forums Miscellany Community New Kitty

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

Oh I just love your new kitty!
      She has a cute “I’m so innocent…not” look. πŸ˜†

She’s cute as a bug! I can see her doing the side jumping poofed out tail thing too. But she does have that, “Don’t I look innocent?”, thing going for her too. πŸ˜€
      Hopefully it’s just a spot of bad breath for Claire! *crosses fingers* πŸ™‚

Sbianchi
      Participant

Your new kitty is Adorable!

dragonmedley
        Participant

She’s sooo cute!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jodi
          Participant

Thanks, everyone. I’m a bit worried about Tasha now. She’s been sneezing a lot, so I think she’s caught my cold. I hope that’s all it is and it just clears up on its own. I really can’t afford to bring her in to the vet again. I still need to bring Merlin in for his rabies shot. It’s been a while. 😳

Stephanie
            Participant

Is anything coming out when she does sneeze? My cat Tripp got the chills and green (I MEAN GREEN) snot came flying out when he sneezed… and hit the wall…. it freaked me out! (That was 12 years ago, he was the kitty I lost…BUT not from that. )

Our cat PC sneezes all the time and its just allergies like dust and dirt and pollen… nothing comes out that is alarming. Just the normal stuff… I hate it when he sneezes right next to me…Ew~ lol

Once again just keep an eye on her. πŸ˜‰

Call and ask the vet if a cold can be passed on from human to cat. Some things can, some things can’t. I never hurts to ask!

Jodi
              Participant

Serenity wrote:

Is anything coming out when she does sneeze? My cat Tripp got the chills and green (I MEAN GREEN) snot came flying out when he sneezed… and hit the wall…. it freaked me out! (That was 12 years ago, he was the kitty I lost…BUT not from that. )

Our cat PC sneezes all the time and its just allergies like dust and dirt and pollen… nothing comes out that is alarming. Just the normal stuff… I hate it when he sneezes right next to me…Ew~ lol

Call and ask the vet if a cold can be passed on from human to cat. Some things can, some things can’t. I never hurts to ask!

Yeah. She’s got a little snot coming out. She cuddles up by my face at night and sprays me with her sneezes. Ew!! Otherwise, she’s active and playful. She tried to climb my leg under my skirt this morning, and I screamed. She did a big leap and hung on to my skin and nylons with her claws. When I screamed she ran, but then when I came out of the bedroom, she tried to pounce on me again. So I don’t think I really disuaded her at all. πŸ˜†

Stephanie
                Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Serenity wrote:

Yeah. She’s got a little snot coming out. She cuddles up by my face at night and sprays me with her sneezes. Ew!! Otherwise, she’s active and playful. She tried to climb my leg under my skirt this morning, and I screamed. She did a big leap and hung on to my skin and nylons with her claws. When I screamed she ran, but then when I came out of the bedroom, she tried to pounce on me again. So I don’t think I really disuaded her at all. πŸ˜†

OUCH! I would scream too! Well she sounds good… Tripp was not himself when he got the chills. I knew he was sick.
                  A beyond playful ball of fluff… I’d still watch her but as of right now she sounds fine.

lamortefille
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I had to laugh at that visual! πŸ˜† I hope her sneezing turns out to be nothing.

Maria
                    Participant

What a sweet little animal, emerald. I’m glad she’s a distraction from missing Katie.

Jodi
                      Participant

Thanks! I think she’s pretty sweet too. She’s growing so fast already. She’s already doubled her size from when I got her (a week ago)!

Jodi
                        Participant

Well, the vet called and gave Claire a clean bill of health except for the gingivitis. I guess I’d better get her teeth scraped.

Tasha isn’t sneezing so much anymore. I think she is starting to feel better.

The sneezing might also be a stress thing… Kimi got upper respiratory virus for cats (read: common cold) and even though she got over it, she still sneezes sometimes, especially when she’s stressed.

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Otherwise, she’s active and playful. She tried to climb my leg under my skirt this morning, and I screamed. She did a big leap and hung on to my skin and nylons with her claws. When I screamed she ran, but then when I came out of the bedroom, she tried to pounce on me again. So I don’t think I really disuaded her at all. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† We call that “scaling the cliff, driving pitons all the way…”

tdm

lamortefille
                            Participant

That’s good news about Claire! I’m happy she is otherwise healthy. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.