fbpx

New Color Shift Paint

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Color Shift Paint

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

LP

Yessssssssssss, thank you!! πŸ˜€ Can’t wait to see them!!

EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEE! Exciting news!!

Do we get any hints about when? I may have to camp out on the laptop or take a day off work… πŸ˜€

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
      Participant

LP

Yessssssssssss, thank you!! πŸ˜€ Can’t wait to see them!!

EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEE! Exciting news!!

Do we get any hints about when? I may have to camp out on the laptop or take a day off work… πŸ˜€

They’re in the store now. πŸ™‚

Hannah
        Participant

Melody, are you going to be releasing any of the other pebbles in these color shifts? I am totally fascinated and I want to get something in it, but I am not so into the cougars and can’t justify getting one just because I think the paint job is cool XD

Would you consider doing these (or at least trying them) in Lady Cats, Taunukis, Foxes or Wolves?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
          Participant

Lady Cats should be a good choice for the color-shifting paint. πŸ™‚

fatalbeauty
            Participant

agreed, I can see it looking good on fat cats, arctic foxes and perhaps other pebbles but I can’t quite picture other pebbles in my head…

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Landipan
              Participant

I wonder if there are any white or pastel color shift/duo-chrome paints out there? I’d love to see something on the lighter scale!

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

moonbeam
                Participant

The Cougars are very pretty, but I would just LOVE to see the standing Baby Ki-rin with color-shift scales combined with white or black fur!
                  I think these would look amazing!

Prezaurian
                  Participant

-grins- I like this idea. How about white base (or black base) calicos where their spots are color shift paint? Or tabbies where their stripes are color shift over flat color (or vice versa). Plus…I don’t have a Lady Cat yet.

MandBsMom
                    Participant

-grins- I like this idea. How about white base (or black base) calicos where their spots are color shift paint? Or tabbies where their stripes are color shift over flat color (or vice versa). Plus…I don’t have a Lady Cat yet.

This sounds like a fabulous idea!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

oooooo! that does sound awesome!

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

:love: :love: :love: Yes, She’s Perfect! :love: :love: :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                          Participant

:love: :love: :love: Yes, She’s Perfect! :love: :love: :love:

In fairness to Hannah, she suggested the Lady Cat first. I picked it up from her post. πŸ™‚

Hannah
                            Participant

Yay! Thanks Melody! Do you happen to have a picture up anywhere of any of your other experiments, like with the standing Kirin?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Melody
                              Keymaster

In conclusion: YES PLEASE, COLORSHIFT PEBBLES!

agreed!

coming up

As ebay, LP, or Grab Bag?

Not sure, but most likely lp in the solid shift colors (like the cougars), and gb if I can do them all differently, by blending the colors or what not. I am still experimenting with these paints, so I don’t know if it is possible to make a color-shift grab bag batch with enough variety.

Aggie83
                                Participant

Given their smooth texture, I see why the pebbles would work best with this incredible paint, but have you experimented on a baby unicorn? (yes, I’m one of those πŸ˜‰ – all unis, all the time).

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.