fbpx

New Batch Grab Bag Baby Unis!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags New Batch Grab Bag Baby Unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

The Windstone Facebook page says to hit the “Notify when back in stock” button to get a notice about these new ones.

Also … “if the stars align, we may be having some fun with them next Friday! Stay tuned!”

P.S. You can look at the Windstone Facebook page without being officially on Facebook. You just can’t respond or click on any messages.

Well, the stars might not align or might align differently than expected. 🙂 We’ll see! Depends on a lot of things.

IF something changes as far as the notifications, I’ll post an update!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Well, at least it’s sort of maybe a week off at least then by the sounds of it

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Johnoloosa
        Participant

WOW! Is all I can say! My favs of course are the Appaloosas! But the Rainbow Zebras Are AWESOME! I will take anyone of them!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Bodine
          Participant

The Windstone Facebook page says to hit the “Notify when back in stock” button to get a notice about these new ones.

Also … “if the stars align, we may be having some fun with them next Friday! Stay tuned!”

P.S. You can look at the Windstone Facebook page without being officially on Facebook. You just can’t respond or click on any messages.

Well, the stars might not align or might align differently than expected. 🙂 We’ll see! Depends on a lot of things.

IF something changes as far as the notifications, I’ll post an update!

Thank you 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Emily
            Participant

I’m sure I won’t be able to afford one, but at least drooling over pictures is free =)

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I’m super excited to actually be able to afford one! =D I’m hoping for one of those beautiful rainbow tigers, I so love complex patterns and many colors!

fatalbeauty
                Participant

I’m sure I won’t be able to afford one, but at least drooling over pictures is free =)

ditto on that….

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Zelda
                  Participant

*makes grabby hands for the rainbow zebra and clouded leopard spotted one* So pretty! Thanks Melody for posting the video, this is a great way to show off the little beauties.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Scathach
                    Participant

I missed the livestream last night. Was there any update on ETA for these little lovlies?

Life is beautiful.

Melody
                      Keymaster

The Mini Keepers are small and compact, partially to keep the price somewhat under control and also to make them easy to pack and ship so they can be traded easily.Hopefully they will be around the same price as the grab bag unis.

Hi Melody, these “Mini-Keepers” aren’t the same as the dragon you showe din your blog back in August “we need to find a name for this dragon’ are they?

Oops! somehow this thread has become more about dragons than unis.

The Mini keeper is a different dragon.
                        New dragons: the Sitting Young Dragon, the Baby dragon the new hatching dragon, or whatever it is called, and the Mini Keeper.
                        It is a little confusing.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I missed the livestream last night. Was there any update on ETA for these little lovlies?

I missed it too, I’m wondering how far along they were too. Store tomorrow night maybe or are they going to be sometime next week? I’m sure they have to still get packed, but since I missed the livestream I’m not sure how many were left to eye and jewel.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

siberakh1
                          Participant

I’m kind of curious too, but only because I have to travel to MA late tonight for work and won’t be around tomorrow (more than likely, but stranger things have happened), to try for one. If they were to appear tomorrow though, if someone would be so kind as to try and catch one for me, that would be amazing and much appreciated. 🙂

scenceable
                            Participant

She did half the eyes last night and still has to do the rest of the eyes tonight. The horns were done (except on a few) already. So I doubt they will go in tonight, they still need signatures and pads so doubtful for tomorrow too. I’m not sure if there are ones that needed paint touch ups waiting either, so I’d guess early next week?

edit: none of them have jewels either, she was just glueing in the eyes yesterday.

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I have tomorrow off, but I also have Tuesday off too. Gotta work Monday though.. LOL! …Trying to work my schedule around a Uni release… is that sad?

Got a busted Windstone?
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin

etruscan
                                Participant

I have tomorrow off, but I also have Tuesday off too. Gotta work Monday though.. LOL! …Trying to work my schedule around a Uni release… is that sad?

Doesn’t everyone? 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.