fbpx

New Batch Grab Bag Baby Unis!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags New Batch Grab Bag Baby Unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I have a question..,I heard there are goin to be dragon grab bag babies at sometime. I will probably only be able to spend my savings on one expensive windstone in the next four ish months. Will the dragons possibly be ready in that time? I love these unicorns, but a grab bag dragon is higher on my wish list

Sorry for the long story haha

The Mini Keeper GB dragons are 3-4 months away from being in the store at the most optimistic.it can easily take longer than that… the sculpture isn’t even finished yet.

Sirithiliel
      Participant

I have a question..,I heard there are goin to be dragon grab bag babies at sometime. I will probably only be able to spend my savings on one expensive windstone in the next four ish months. Will the dragons possibly be ready in that time? I love these unicorns, but a grab bag dragon is higher on my wish list

The Mini Keeper GB dragons are 3-4 months away from being in the store at the most optimistic.it can easily take longer than that… the sculpture isn’t even finished yet.

Great for me! Depending on their price, I might be able to get one then =) I love that rainbow unicorn

Melody
        Keymaster

Oh wow! These are all really cool! Not as fond of the ones with the colored ‘block’ spots personally (we all have different tastes, right?), but even those look cool. 🙂 Hopefully I am able to get one on the warmer side to go with my cool colored one from the last crazy batch. 🙂

Yeah, Those block-spot ones didn’t turn out too well. I’m going to repaint them.
          These grab bag pieces are large-scale test paint experiments, and sometimes they are less than successful!
          There is one that is painted with purple giraffe spots, zebra stripes on his legs and tiger stripes on his face that is insane enough to keep that way.

Sirithiliel
          Participant

I am excited to see you trying giraffe spots! Maybe yu can keep one in the batch, I like them =) though I absolutley adore the rainbow tigers

Melody
            Keymaster

Great for me! Depending on their price, I might be able to get one then =) I love that rainbow unicorn

The Mini Keepers are small and compact, partially to keep the price somewhat under control and also to make them easy to pack and ship so they can be traded easily.Hopefully they will be around the same price as the grab bag unis.

Bodine
              Participant

YAY!!More babies!!When?When?When?huh?huh?huh?By Christmas?Method to my whining…
                RAINBOW TIGER!!!Love them,love them!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Scathach
                Participant

The Mini Keepers are small and compact, partially to keep the price somewhat under control and also to make them easy to pack and ship so they can be traded easily.Hopefully they will be around the same price as the grab bag unis.

Hi Melody, these “Mini-Keepers” aren’t the same as the dragon you showe din your blog back in August “we need to find a name for this dragon’ are they?

Oops! somehow this thread has become more about dragons than unis.

Life is beautiful.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Hi Melody, these “Mini-Keepers” aren’t the same as the dragon you showe din your blog back in August “we need to find a name for this dragon’ are they?

Oops! somehow this thread has become more about dragons than unis.

No, that’s the young sitting dragon (I think).

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Emily
                    Participant

So many pretty babies…I love all of them!

Scathach
                      Participant

No, that’s the young sitting dragon (I think).

I kinda thought so, too but with all the new dragons I wasn’t sure who was who!

I’m still VERY happy to see more baby unis!

Life is beautiful.

moonbeam
                        Participant

I love the rainbow coloured ones (with stripes) I hope there will be LOTS of these 🙂
                          Do you already know when they might be hitting the store? Sometime next week or possibly much later?

Chloe
                          Participant

Yeah, Those block-spot ones didn’t turn out too well. I’m going to repaint them.
                            These grab bag pieces are large-scale test paint experiments, and sometimes they are less than successful!
                            There is one that is painted with purple giraffe spots, zebra stripes on his legs and tiger stripes on his face that is insane enough to keep that way.

I like both the giraffe ones….especially the second one. 🙁 That’s one of my top favorites!! It may even be my favorite. Please don’t repaint him….he looks like a little rainbow baby giraffe. (Not the white one, but the one with all different colors.)

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

I sort of hope they are off a ways so there will be lots for the store, but maybe they will do a few bathes like the other stuff has been? I sort of wonder roughly when they might make their appearance as well. Also will they be a “new item” and have new item notification set out or will it be a restock notice on the super natural grab bags.

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

I’d like to know too, because I think I actually might have enough to afford them if they’re about the same price or lower as the safari ones =)

etruscan
                                Participant

The Windstone Facebook page says to hit the “Notify when back in stock” button to get a notice about these new ones.

Also … “if the stars align, we may be having some fun with them next Friday! Stay tuned!”

P.S. You can look at the Windstone Facebook page without being officially on Facebook. You just can’t respond or click on any messages.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.