fbpx

My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

I’ve been wanting to do one of the swaps. Yours looked gorgeous! Congrats on your first PYO! I use various brands of metallic paints from Michael’s Craft Store. My interference paints are by Golden. Alot of times I layer and dry brush to get a look I like and it may take a few times and repaints till it’s exactly how I want. Then I add on interference to pop more color or contrast color. I LOVE sparkle and glitter. It’s so hard to paint without any 😊

tig3r06
      Participant

Oh and I tried the Art Alchemy brand for these really cool opal paints that I like too.

Matty
        Participant

I will definitely look for those! We have a Michaels craft store in my town.. I will have to make a journey out there really soon and pick up paints for my Kirins. Thanks for the compliment on my first PYO. She is living with Natasha from here.. I was so excited to paint her up for her. I am excited though to work with sparkles and glittery things though.. love them. You can never have enough of them in your life! Heck I have even a crystal chandelier in my bedroom lol.

Oh Oh.. I hope that there will be another swap soon as well.. and please join us! It is so much fun!!! Your pieces are so beautiful and inspiring.. whoever gets one from you in a swap.. is gonna be one lucky person.. (lucky guy) hahah hopefully thinking I get one lol.

Oh.. My family is from the wonderful land of Ireland and Scotland. I grew up with all the stories of the fairies and wee folk. When I stayed with my Grandparents who had a farm.. my Grandmother made me leave a thimble outside filled with Whiskey for them.. so they would help with the chickens and cow.

Lately I don’t know why.. I have become fond of Kelpies. Do you know them.. I know they are a bit darker than their hippocampus cousins considering their back story of drowning people.. but they seem interesting. I did some reading up on them.. some are actually not bad at all.. and would guard lakes and such.. and only bother the wicked, cruel and mean.

tig3r06
          Participant

Thank you for the compliments! What a wonderful way to grow up 😊 Ireland is my bucket list place to travel. It looks so amazing! I didn’t know about kelpies. Thank you for the new folklore.

tig3r06
            Participant

Zeus is finally finished 🙂

God of the Sky. He is painted like the sun breaking through a stormy sky and his base a pale cloud. He has Dreaming Tree Studio eyes in Wizard and yellow opal crystals. Multiple matte, metallic and opal paints in blues, pinks, yellows and grays.

Zeus
              Zeus

etruscan
              Participant

Very nice. 🙂 I had wondered how you were planning to handle him.

tig3r06
                Participant

Thank you Etruscan 😊

Celestial Rainstorm
                  Participant

Wow, he’s amazing!

Finding happiness again.

tig3r06
                    Participant

Thank you Celestial Rainstorm!

Bodine
                      Participant

They are beautiful.Good job.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

Another grand slam home run with Zeus; he is SPECTACULAR as are all your hippocampus(s)!!!
                          Luv luv luv them all !!!
                          Warm Sunny Hugs !!!

tig3r06
                          Participant

Thank you so much Bodine and Suzanne-Marie ♡♡♡

GardenNinja
                            Participant

The pics I promised I don’t remember how long ago:
                              From left to right:
                              Palomino Test Paint #1 by Melody (pre-release 5 jewel version, but missing a jewel because I forgot I need to glue it back in), Hephaestus by Tig3r06, Seafoam by Bodine, Ares by Tig3r06, and unnamed black and tan by Landipan
                              5M2A5588 Hippocampus Conga 1
                              5M2A5589 Hippocampus Conga 2
                              5M2A5590 Hippocampus Conga 3
                              5M2A5591 Hippocampus Conga 4

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

tig3r06
                              Participant

Oh wow! Conga of hipps! Thank you so much for sharing 😊. Fantastic paints Melody, Bodine and Landipan 😍

Celestial Rainstorm
                                Participant

Those are all so beautiful!

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.