fbpx

Most you spent on a single Windstone?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Most you spent on a single Windstone?

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Allison
    Participant

$74 on an Em Pea Fledgie. Yay for being a broke university student XD

Jodi
      Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

$8,570

😯 Can I ask on what?

I’d like to know too.

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

$8,570

😯 Can I ask on what?

I’d like to know too.
          I wonder if it’s her total spent so far???
          In that case I KNOW I’m over $20,000 now. I have had mine so long in some cases they are worth a LOT more now.

Right around $155, but I only have bought 3 pieces so far. I wouldn’t hesitate to spend a couple grand on something really special though.

lamortefille
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

$8,570

😯 Can I ask on what?

I’d like to know too.
            In that case I KNOW I’m over
            $20,000 now. I have had mine so long in some cases they are worth a LOT more now.

Wow!!!! Do you have them insured?

Kasie
            Participant

A little over $300.00 for my White Rising Spectral.

Purplecat
              Participant

PaperCut wrote:

$215 including shipping for my emerald scratcher. ^^; I wish I could afford one of the sun orientals or the ocean OW on ebay… ;0;

ocean ow….ditto.

Bob

lamortefille wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

$8,570

😯 Can I ask on what?

I’d like to know too.
                  In that case I KNOW I’m over
                  $20,000 now. I have had mine so long in some cases they are worth a LOT more now.

Wow!!!! Do you have them insured?
                  Not at present and if you add my Franklin Mint dragons it’s most likely about $40,000. I should have put the money into a house a while ago. at least the FM money. I broke a back horn off the Guardian of the Fortress regular edition, Thank goodness it was NOT the Artist edition you NEVER see those of this sculpture, about a year ago. I just paid for one on e-bay and the seller assured me they know how to ship so I hope it gets home safely

keschete
                  Participant

I have about that much and I am paying $175 a year for 20k in insurance through American Collectors Insurance. We have 4 collector cars through them. Much cheaper than regular insurance and the policy is stated value. So If one on my Windstones gets broken by the cat $100 deductible and they pay current value of the piece. If my home gets wiped out in a hurricane, they cover the whole collection.

Home

To get insurance you will have to talk to an agent. Initially they denied my online application. They were thrilled to write the policy after I explained what I have.

The most I’ve spent on a single windstone was 185$ on my peacock oriental sun dragon! Second most expensive was my Flion (175$)

For those of you wondering about my one purchase of $8,570… you either didnt read/scroll all through my post and didnt do so when quoting me. Didnt you see my evil twisted laugher emoticon? I was pulling your legs 😈 8-5-70 is my birthday πŸ˜€ Just playin’ with you guys πŸ˜†

Maebnus
                    Participant

I saw the evil grin, I just figured I must not’ve caught something major in the last month or so while I’ve been hit-n-miss around here πŸ˜› :wink:. I must say though, I’d like to see the single piece that would be worth that kind of money!

I have too many medical bills. Im lucky to afford healthy food. If a Windstone is ONLY at the very right price, then I would get it if I want it. Im very strict with myself on how I spend on these. I accept my addiction but when you literally do not have the money to pull from anywhere, you simply cant spend. Blessing and curse.

Personally, Id never spend even $500 on any one statue. Id only live to regret it, even if I wanted it and would treasure it.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.