fbpx

Most you spent on a single Windstone?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Most you spent on a single Windstone?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author

My most expensive: $616+ for the silver grey OW… #2/8, but I was willing to pay quite a bit more at the time.

frozendragon
    Participant

most I spent was on my SK….

no need to mention the $ amount though… 😯

Starbreeze
      Participant

No comment… 😈

darjeb
        Participant

The most I spent on one was a White Emperor $422. That was after I spent around $200 each for two White Emperors that arrived broken and had to file for the insurance on them

Elena
          Participant

The most I’ve ever spent on windstones was for my Labradorite Griffin Family. I scared to actually work out what the final cost plus shipping was 😯

Skigod377
            Participant

I spent $1100+shipping for my #4 Black Gold Old Warrior. Yikes!

Skigod377
              Participant

boskydragon wrote:

My most expensive: $616+ for the silver grey OW… #2/8, but I was willing to pay quite a bit more at the time.

And you would get alot more for it now. πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

$2.4k for #1/6 BEP SK
                  $1.8k for the #1/24 BEP OW

I think…I’d have to look to know for sure, and that was after taxes…..CA TAXES SUCKED MY BUTT On that SK……LoL

laphon1
                  Participant

That’s the only advantage that I can see to not living in CA. **read near the factory** No CA taxes on Windstones that are shipped to me.

Jodi
                    Participant

I spent $722 on my Calico Flap Cat. She’s 2/15.

Edit: See my avatar for why I had to have her.

Wow…makes me feel better now. Yeh, I was shocked also that my wife OK’ed my BG OW. That was the most I spent on Ebay. She loved it when it arrived though.

Was the Black Gold Old Warrior Melody’s first limited edition? I remember telling my wife I HAD to get that because she actually painted it πŸ˜€ Is Melody’s daughter still helping with the paint jobs on the later limiteds on ebay?

Love the pics…keep em coming so I can show my wife and get her to OK more πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

DROGO wrote:

Wow…makes me feel better now. Yeh, I was shocked also that my wife OK’ed my BG OW. That was the most I spent on Ebay. She loved it when it arrived though.

Was the Black Gold Old Warrior Melody’s first limited edition? I remember telling my wife I HAD to get that because she actually painted it πŸ˜€ Is Melody’s daughter still helping with the paint jobs on the later limiteds on ebay?

Chessie was painting some of the new black peacock Poads ™ when we were there the first time with GB….LoL Dunno if she’s helping with the lim productions tho…

Skigod377
                        Participant

DROGO wrote:

Yep, those were the first, along with the black grand unicorns and the Flame OWs. Chessie is only helping some of the time. Thats why Miss Melody took that blurb out of the recent COAs. She didnt want to lie in case Chessie didnt work on them. πŸ˜†

Participant

The most I spent, by accident, was just under $700 (after shipping) for a Black Grand Unicorn. Now, when I have money, I’m hard pressed to spend anything above $300. Unfortunately, to get decent pieces (near mint) you usually need to pay over $200.

The most I have spent is a little over $1000 for my BVP OW. The next ones are, BEP OW, Special small rock dragon, Prototype Emerald OW, Special Gold OW, Special Em Pea OW. Those were between $400-$500 each.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.