fbpx

Most you spent on a single Windstone?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Most you spent on a single Windstone?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Bob

purplecat wrote:

Wow! just wow!! I love your rubies!! beautiful….I need a mop…

You can even see the Brown Emperor I have. Melody said he is the Holy Graile of Windstone collecting. He is very old and was only painted in that color for one year before the browns where retired.
      My 2 glass display case are next to eachother and take up the entire wall in my bedroom. I sleep with them every night that I’m home. I had my brown Emperor delivered to my old job and everyone wanted to see what a $200 dragon looked like (yeah I got him and the Green Emperor when they only cost $200) so after showing everyone one of my co-workers said she would NOT be able to have him in her house because he looked so real she would be afraid that he would come to life at night while she was sleeping

Bob

purplecat wrote:

Wow! just wow!! I love your rubies!! beautiful….I need a mop…

CLEAN UP ON AISLE 3!!

WOW DM! Thanks for the pics! Nice display with mirrors and lights. That alone probably set you back some. I’m actually picking up a curio for my dragons today. You know you probably can open up a museum with those pieces…charge admission to fund more Windstones…heck I’d pay to see them in person πŸ˜€

So, like what’s your favorite piece, and why are you trying to acquire all the gold leaf hatching emperesses?

Bob

DROGO wrote:

WOW DM! Thanks for the pics! Nice display with mirrors and lights. That alone probably set you back some. I’m actually picking up a curio for my dragons today. You know you probably can open up a museum with those pieces…charge admission to fund more Windstones…heck I’d pay to see them in person πŸ˜€

So, like what’s your favorite piece, and why are you trying to acquire all the gold leaf hatching emperesses?
          Well this will be a repeat for some but I was a drag queen for 11 years and I hold the title of Her Most Imperial Majesty Absolute Dowager Empress 20 on Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, among other titles. I was known as the Ivory and Gold Fantasy Dragon. I also had taken the Jessica name from “Who Framed Roger Rabbit”.
          I was treated very poorly when I first started doing all my charity work but got the title anyway. I had ALWAYS wanted Gold Windstones so when I saw #1 on e-bay I started to hyper-ventalate. I was talking to Denise at Mist Harbor in Vegas about an order for the BG and Ruby Families that had to be put on hold until the auctions for all 3 GL Hatching Empresses had been sold. I have also ALWAYS wanted a OOAK so when the 23KT OW was right behinf the Empresses and I had the money I decided why not. I was TOTALLY shocked when I opened his box and saw him for the first time
          The display cases cost me a grand each and I need a 3rd one when I can afford it

WolfenMachine
          Participant

haha this is in interesting topic…so I thought I’d bump it. 8)

$8,570

😈

Pegasi1978
            Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

$8,570

😯 Can I ask on what?

$815 on my Blue Oriental Sun dragon, and most likely it’ll be the most I ever spend again. However, one never knows!

Kyrin

Pegasi1978
              Participant

My highest has gone from $235 for repaired black griffin to $426.50 + shipping for the medicine hat young unicorn. I don’t see myself spending that much again, no matter how much I might like a piece. Have to save money for when hubby gets out of the Army and we join the civilian world again.

Jasmine
                Participant

$1200 on the BG OW 20/24. I’m paying in installments so it isn’t that bad. I hope my bf never reads this… 😳

Jasmine wrote:

$1200 on the BG OW 20/24. I’m paying in installments so it isn’t that bad. I hope my bf never reads this… 😳

I with ya! My husband thinks I only spent $400 on the Blue Sun…

Kyrin

Well I have to update this for me as well. The most I have ever spent on a Windstone is $1300. πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                  Participant

😳 😳 $260 with free shipping for my gold ow…I got my emp broken and fixed him…with three kids my pockets are shallow. πŸ™‚

$215 including shipping for my emerald scratcher. ^^; I wish I could afford one of the sun orientals or the ocean OW on ebay… ;0;

Maebnus
                    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

$8,570

😯 Can I ask on what?

Holy cow… I thought I spent a lot. I sure hope you got a whole collection for that! (cuz that’s about 3/4 the cost of my entire one so far!)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.