fbpx

moonbeam´s PYO

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone moonbeam´s PYO

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    moonbeam
    Participant

Thank you! *blush*

Kelly
      Participant

Very pretty Moonbeam! I like all the detail you put in. Congrats Secrethope!

moonbeam
        Participant

It´s been WAY too long since I painted anyhing. So here is my newest:
          Spark – the first Phoenix I´ve done.
          Hope you like him 🙂

Hannah
          Participant

Beautiful work Moonbeam!! That feather shading is beautifully done 😀
            I hadn’t seen Duath before today either – WOW! I looove that scheme! Those wings are amazing!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
            Participant

Beautiful work on that phoenix! 🙂

Carolyn
              Participant

Stunning .

Misty
                Participant

Very cute! Nice and bright.

Wow!

First time looking through your thread Moonbeam and you are very talented. I think all of your work is beautiful!
                  And I am not sure what it is about your Avatar but it is so incredibly lovely. Reminds me of something whimsically Alien!

moonbeam
                  Participant

Thank you all for the comments 🙂

And I am not sure what it is about your Avatar but it is so incredibly lovely. Reminds me of something whimsically Alien!

Thank you! I sometimes wonder if maybe it looks a bit creepy with the glowing eyes. It´s a part of a digital Illustration I did last year. You can see it here:
                    http://www.myu-myu.de/pics/fantasy/foxnight.jpg
                    Normally I prefer pencils and paper and Copics for my characters but once in a while I try to do something completely digital 🙂

Oh my goodness Moonbeam I love that digital illustration. It is so beautiful. It does not look creepy at all to me. I think it is incredibly inviting and makes you curious to know what it is and what it’s story is. I would hang this art in my home anytime. BEAUTIFUL! 🙂

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

That phoenix is gorgeous! I love the cold/hot color combo you used and digital picture is very beautiful to. Your very talented :).

Rachel
                      Participant

Oh wow! What a beautiful phoenix!

Bodine
                        Participant

You are very talented!I love them all especially Snowflake!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

moonbeam
                          Participant

It´s been a loooong time since I posted my last PYO. I finally finished me second Phoenix, Aywen.
                            I can´t take much credit for her pattern because it is heavily inspired by the 2011 October Raffle Griffin “White Noise”. Sadly I did not win him but I aboslutely adored the pattern on this Griffin and thought it could look really good an a Phoenix.

And here is the result that I´m very pleased with 🙂 I did not want her to sit on an ordinary stone so I tried to make it look like a raw turqoise.

siberakh1
                            Participant

Oh wow! Your phoenix is quite striking! Very nice! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 146 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.