moonbeam´s PYO

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone moonbeam´s PYO

Viewing 11 posts - 136 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Amstaff
    Participant

Very pretty ! I really like how you did the mask, and the red fur color came out so realistic 🙂

moonbeam
      Participant

Wow, it´s been some time since I last posted a PYO. 🙂
        I bought this Kitsune shortly after they first came into the store and since then I could not decide on a color scheme. In the end I decided to do a real fox with a face like a kitsune mask. I did not want it to look like a real mask but rather like part of his fur. Like he is just in the middle of transforming into his true kitsune form.
        This one was really fun to paint and I will definitely do some more in the future!

jmoore
        Participant

Wow, that is beautiful!

SilverDragon
          Participant

I like the antiquing in the fur. Very pretty. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Prezaurian
            Participant

Wonderfully cute kitsune there! He’s quite neat, especially the facial markings!

Lokie
              Participant

Cute! I like her light colored paw pads =)

moonbeam
                Participant

Somehow I´ve not been on this part of the forum for a long time…
                  I´m still painting PYOs once in a while and finally managed to post most of my old work on Deviantart.com.

And in case anyone is wondering I wanted to give a little heads-up:
                  I´m “Aeyolin” on Deviantart but the images of my old PYOs all have “moonbeam” on them. I did not want to change that since it is still my name on the windstone forum (and I don´t intend to change that).
                  I just wanted to avoid anyone thinking that my old images got stolen 😉

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

This is a test post to troubleshoot some stuff. Edit: YAY it works! You can ignore this post.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

moonbeam
                    Participant

It´s been so long since I painted my last PYO. But I just finished this little Kitty Griffin. I nealy forgot how much fun these are.
                      The colors are inspired by kingfisher birds. Not a new concept, I know. But I just love their vibrant feathers!

kingfisher_we

etruscan
                      Participant

Great job painting the kitty griffin (and nice to see you again)!

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

BEAUTIFUL Kitty Griff!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Zeppard Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 11 posts - 136 through 146 (of 146 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.