fbpx

moonbeam´s PYO

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone moonbeam´s PYO

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

Incredible first dragon! Actually, just plain excellent, first or no.

Mmloda
      Participant

I LOVE that wolf!
        The dragon is pretty cool too tho!

Marzena

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

The little dragon is so lovely. His colors are natural and remind me of spouting leaves and summertime 🙂 And I love the subtle shading you did on his flank scales to. Very nice!

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Good job on that wolf! I love the dragon as well. They came out just beautiful!

Kelly
            Participant

Awesome dragon! The shading and blending of the greens are great. I like all the detail you put into the scales. Very cool!

moonbeam
              Participant

Thank you all for your lovely comments!

After that dragon I just could not stop and so I present to you:
                Tanrei, the Kirin
                He is inspired by the mascot (not sure if its called that in english) of the kirin beer company 😀 I just could not resist.
                I think he turned out pretty well even if I did not manage to catch the 3 different gold shades on the mane or the gold lining on the red scales very good in the photo. The blue on the scales is more prominent than I originally planned, but I like him better this way. In the beginning I also wanted to get each scale a gold lining as well but then I thought maybe this would be too much.
                He doesn´t have a finish yet. I´m still trying to find a good one.

Stephanie
                Participant

Oooh, he looks awesome! I love love love the blue lining on the scales!

moonbeam
                  Participant

I just finished my second dragon. Snowflake.
                    He is inspired by snowflakes, that seem to shine white against the dark landscape when you look outside a window in winter.
                    It took a long time and lots of changes until I was satisfied with him, but now I´m very happy with how he turned out 🙂
                    His whites scales actually have a very slight pearly shimmer on them but I couldn´t really capture that in the photos.

Adaneth
                    Participant

He is gorgeous! What a beautiful job with him! 🙂

Hannah
                      Participant

Wow Moonbeam – WOW! :jawdrop: Snowflake is seriously amazing!! You’ve captured the feel of winter perfectly! The antiquing is great, and the wings are beautiful! You’ve totally outdone yourself here! I hope you continue to paint more dragons because lady, you are a natural!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Just lovely. I love the contrast in colors.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                          Participant

Wonderful job – he is beautiful!

littleironhorse
                            Participant

He is just gorgeous!

Stephanie
                              Participant

Wow, he’s stunning!

moonbeam
                                Participant

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments!
                                  Hannah, I will defintely paint more dragons, they are just so very addictive. I already ordered the next one and have a nice idea for it :bigsmile: I hope he arrives soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 146 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.