fbpx

Miss Melody, I sent some chocolate.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Miss Melody, I sent some chocolate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Skigod377
      Participant

One for you, one for Chessie, and one for Karen. I hope they get to you. No, Im not a phsyco. Promise. 😈

Participant

Just hope it gets through the office unscathed. No telling how many hungry dragons might smell the chocolate, and well, need I continue…. πŸ™„

Skigod377
          Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Just hope it gets through the office unscathed. No telling how many hungry dragons might smell the chocolate, and well, need I continue…. πŸ™„

Im not even sure I sent it to the right address. 😯 Oh well. I guess we shall see.

πŸ˜€ Chocolaaaaaaaaate? Oh Ski, you are the most wonderful person ever!

You too, SilverArrow. Thank you for the truffles, they were delicious.

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

Im not even sure I sent it to the right address. 😯 Oh well. I guess we shall see.

LOL! Well, if it says Windstone on it, I think it will proabably get there. Karen will have to get Vantid to post something when it arrives to make sure!

Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

You are most welcome, my pleasure. If you need anything from up here just drop me an e-mail. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

I sent it to the return address on the envelope you sent me a while back. Will it get to you guys?

Melody
                  Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

One for you, one for Chessie, and one for Karen. I hope they get to you. No, Im not a phsyco. Promise. 😈

Oh gosh. Thank you!

skigod377 wrote:

Chessapeaka wrote:

I sent it to the return address on the envelope you sent me a while back. Will it get to you guys?

Oh! That was probably the house address! Yep, it’ll get here just fine. We’ll make sure to give Karen hers.

SilverArrow wrote:

You are most welcome, my pleasure. If you need anything from up here just drop me an e-mail.

Can you send down some of the oak trees?? With that lovely deep green moss on them… Sigh.

Participant

Chessapeaka wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

You are most welcome, my pleasure. If you need anything from up here just drop me an e-mail.

Can you send down some of the oak trees?? With that lovely deep green moss on them… Sigh.

*checking freight costs* πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

LOL Now Chessie wouldn’t you be surprised if a tree actually showed up at your house? I think SilverArrow would need to be sent a dragon as a thank you πŸ˜‰
                        “Mom, can I put it in my room??”

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

What about Susie??

Melody
                          Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

What about Susie??

What about Vantid? Not that I don’t share…

WolfenMachine wrote:

LOL Now Chessie wouldn’t you be surprised if a tree actually showed up at your house? I think SilverArrow would need to be sent a dragon as a thank you πŸ˜‰
                            “Mom, can I put it in my room??”

I’d have to kick my brother out before it would fit in my room…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.