fbpx

Miss Melody, I sent some chocolate.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Miss Melody, I sent some chocolate.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

you poor thing….you are having a bad evening…and it’s not like you can totally get rid of the guy ’cause he is Justin’s father….send him a picture of the bloody batter mess and tell him that’s what you think of him…it would scare me!

Hahaha! And I thought kids were morbid! He isn’t Justins daddy, though he might as well be. So I am safe there. He just needs a new girl friend. Anyone interested? He is hot!

Maria
      Participant

Probably not enough to make up for drinking.

Starbreeze
        Participant

Quote:

skigod377

Hahaha! And I thought kids were morbid! He isn’t Justins daddy, though he might as well be. So I am safe there. He just needs a new girl friend. Anyone interested? He is hot!

do you have caller id, if so just don’t answer; if not just hang up on him.

…and ‘hot’ isn’t what matters the most, is it???

Skigod377
          Participant

well I would avoid calls, but I feel guilty. I cant even do that when work is calling on the weekends. Speaking of… I start vacation on Monday!!! YAYAYAYA!! I am sooo happy. I will be off work till Jan 18th! No, I have no plans to go anywhere. I am actually still saving money. (I owe my ex $500 for the love seat and end table)But it will be nice to just be off work! Ahhhh…vacation!!

Starbreeze
            Participant

Yay!!!! Vacation!!!!

Skigod377
              Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Yay!!!! Vacation!!!!

Ugh! I need one. Now I have to run off and delete the 100 or so topic reply notifications from my inbox!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

skigod377 wrote:

This is what we have been reduced to? Horse poo? Can we not find a topic more worthy? *Listens to silence…*

Well I guess that is better than politics. ๐Ÿ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

you poor thing….you are having a bad evening…and it’s not like you can totally get rid of the guy ’cause he is Justin’s father….send him a picture of the bloody batter mess and tell him that’s what you think of him…it would scare me!

Which country/state does he live in? I might know someone. hehe

Skigod377
                Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

LOL. I would not do that to anyone.

Lokie
                  Participant

Congrats on the uber long vaca SKI. But, ah, I’m sure you must be doing something more than posting and checking ebay (you know, besides the important jobs of being mom and girlfriend). Maybe write more songs?

skigod377 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

LOL. I would not do that to anyone.
                    Haha, I would espically since I don’t like the person. ๐Ÿ˜†

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

OH what would he say if you sent him here to meet me??? HAHAHAHA

Maria
                      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

This is what we have been reduced to? Horse poo? Can we not find a topic more worthy? *Listens to silence…*

Well I guess that is better than politics. ๐Ÿ˜†

Usually it’s about the same.

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

I so want to hear about that if it ever happens!

Bob

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

I so want to hear about that if it ever happens!
                            Now I want a reply from Ski on this question!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 137 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.