fbpx

Miss Melody, I sent some chocolate.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Miss Melody, I sent some chocolate.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Melody wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

One for you, one for Chessie, and one for Karen. I hope they get to you. No, Im not a phsyco. Promise. 😈

What about Susie??

What about Vantid? Not that I don’t share…

I can’t believe I forgot Vantid!! I guess I will have to send something down when I can afford it. Vantid gave me the tour and let me hold a Gold Emperor!!. *slaps self on head*
      SORRY!!

Skigod377
      Participant

Geez, guys…how much money do you think I have? Windstone has most of it! I send one to Karen, because she is the one I deal with on a regular basis. I sent one to Melody for giving us this great forum and for putting up with our endless questions. I sent one to Chessie as a thank you for the card. I would love to give on to everyone but that is not possible.

frozendragon
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Geez, guys…how much money do you think I have? Windstone has most of it! I send one to Karen, because she is the one I deal with on a regular basis. I sent one to Melody for giving us this great forum and for putting up with our endless questions. I sent one to Chessie as a thank you for the card. I would love to give on to everyone but that is not possible.

that’s ok…when I send cookies you can claim it was your idea…hehe

there will be enough to share….won’t guarantee how long they will last though….

Skigod377
          Participant

Yeah…I wanted to send cookies, but you know how that turned out. Its best I send chocolate…that was made by someone else.

frozendragon
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Yeah…I wanted to send cookies, but you know how that turned out. Its best I send chocolate…that was made by someone else.

LOL….just like in painting…..practice will make it better….

just don’t burn down the house while practicing 😯

Aw, gee, I cam steal some from chessie~cakes and melody. ANd Karen might share some too.

Skigod377
              Participant

vantid wrote:

Aw, gee, I cam steal some from chessie~cakes and melody. ANd Karen might share some too.

Make sure you get a bite before they do or you may never get one 🙂

frozendragon
                Participant

I got my chocolate today ski…thank you…I hope your cookies get there soon

Patricia
                  Participant

I got my chocolate today too! It made my day! Thank you, it was delicious! 😀

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

SPark
                    Participant

Yup, mine came today too. Yay! *muches*

…you didn’t send me any??

Maria
                      Participant

I could send you some, Cheryl. As a thank-you for grabbing the Riser for me.

frozendragon
                        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

lol….you know she did…you were probably number one on the list…

Skigod377
                          Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Of course I did! I cant believe it got there so fast for everyone else! Im glad it made it and im glad you guys like it. Yours should be there soon, Cheryl!!!

I got mine yesterday also! Very yummy…I’ve never had chocolate with cinnamon before.

Thanks Ski, that was very thoughtful of you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 137 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.