Mika's PYO's

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 397 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

The eyes are a bit different from the normal ones. These are like a small hollow dome as opposed to the normal blob that the standard eyes are. Because of the additional height of the eyes one got stuck in the socket while I was putting it in as a test, so I ended up having no choice but to use them. While they look nice overall, there is one small issue: the dragon shouldn’t be looked at head-on.

Why?

20210110_104542

Landipan
      Participant

Oh wow, I love that brightness of the lava at the front, I especially like that the color was added to the nostrils too!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Mika
        Participant

Oh wow, I love that brightness of the lava at the front, I especially like that the color was added to the nostrils too!

Thank you! My goal was to make it seem like its inner body/core was so hot that the heat was bleeding through any weak points it could find.

Isilwen1
          Participant

I love your dragons! My favorites are the fire and lava type ones, especially your newest one.
            Very well done!

Woe unto ye that angers a dragon to flame!

Mika
            Participant

Thanks.:) Red and black is one of my favorite color combos. Always tends to look great.

Isilwen1
              Participant

You’re welcome. 🙂
                Oh yes, that is my favorite color combination as well. The PYO that I’m working on it going to be reds and black.

Woe unto ye that angers a dragon to flame!

Mika
                Participant

Here’s a little taste of the newest piece I’m working on, which will likely be set aside once the rock dragon arrives.XD

20210313_181744

Mika
                  Participant

Some progress!

20210322_171431

20210322_171404

Can people identify what each tail represents? I think I made some too obscure.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

I definitely see candy – jelly beans, wrapped sweets, the hearts tail is really cute! Then there’s the one with little balloons and hearts in the sky… the dark brown tail looks chocolate dipped… The red striped tail might be related to a School or Sports team?

Maybe the tails represent all the good things in life you love? ^_^
                      Am I close or way off base?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Zeppard Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mika
                      Participant

You got some right, but it’s not that deep of a piece, haha. Starting from the top picture, the tails are a candy cane, a blueberry swirl cheesecake slice, gumdrops, wrapped candy and strawberry bonbons, chocolate coated ice cream, jelly beans, a slice of cake (I totally accept that this one is mega obscure and absolutely nobody would get it), strawberry swirl cheesecake slice, and an Astro Pop.

Megan
                        Participant

What a sweet little fox! (pun absolutely intended) What a cute idea 🙂

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

HaHa! A Candy Treats Kitsune! Something to make anyone smile. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Zeppard Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

sherry10151982
                            Participant

Soooooo freaking adorable!!!

Mika
                              Participant

Thanks everyone.:) Hopefully I can finish it over the weekend, or maybe next weekend.

Mika
                                Participant

After such a long time, Sweet-sune is finally ready to make her debut!

20210411_102720

20210411_102739

20210411_102756

Her favorite candy is ice cream, so much so that she decided to make it her crown.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 397 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.