fbpx

Melody asks you

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Melody asks you

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

I like being automatically entered too! Thank you for doing a June Raffle, Melody!!

And drag0nfeathers, I consulted a dictionary and still couldn’t find it. What are “cochels?”

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

LOL! The warm feeling in the cochels of your heart of course, silly. πŸ˜† I probably did spell it wrong. haha

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bob

I LOVE the idea of staying entered until you win then you do not have to miss out of any rafles. In the cases of people NOT liking a specific item as was mentioned would you consider maybe giving them 3 prizes to choice from??
          I don’t care anything I would recieve would be VERY special to me. Yes EVEN a Poad

Amanda
          Participant

Yippie! Thank you for doing a June raffle! That’s great that we stay entered too, I would love any prize no matter what it was! lol

I don’t think I was in the last one so I sent off an email. Here’s to hoping it somehow doesn’t get lost in cyberspace.

(it took me 5 tries to spell cyberspace) πŸ™„

Thanks Melody! Wait… you do send these wherever right, it wasn’t just for the states or something? I don’t want to get my hopes up and then realize that there was no chance since I’m Canadian or something. Either way they are fun!

Starbreeze
            Participant

Good luck everyone!!! πŸ˜€ As for those of you who don’t usually win anything, I said that too and I won, so hang in there. πŸ˜‰

Anthony
              Participant

I love the raffles too! I mean I’ll be like “aww I didnt win :(” but its still very generous that you’d do that for us. So I say keep doing it, gives us poor people the chance to have a ebay worthy piece. ^.^

Melody
                Keymaster

Stephanie wrote:

So if we entered the raffle for Clash, we’re automatically entered in this one?

Thank you!!

πŸ˜€yes

Melody
                  Keymaster

Dragon87 wrote:

I don’t think I was in the last one so I sent off an email. Here’s to hoping it somehow doesn’t get lost in cyberspace.

(it took me 5 tries to spell cyberspace) πŸ™„

Thanks Melody! Wait… you do send these wherever right, it wasn’t just for the states or something? I don’t want to get my hopes up and then realize that there was no chance since I’m Canadian or something. Either way they are fun! No, doesn’t matter where you are.

Travistie
                    Participant

Yay, another raffle!!! πŸ˜€ Thank you, Melody!
                      Can we find out what the prize is for this month? Or is it a mystery prize like the first one?

Starbreeze
                      Participant

psst….Trav….she’s gonna put a pic in her gallery. πŸ˜‰

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7945&highlight=

Travistie
                        Participant

Okay, thanks for cluing me in! πŸ˜† I obviously did not read any of that thread yet. 😳

Raffles are fun. If you don’t mind doing them, we love participating!

I just entered for the june raffle. I missed out on the clash raffle cuz i was on vacation…bummer.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Stephanie
                          Participant

I think the raffles are great!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 130 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.