fbpx

Melody asks you

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Melody asks you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Melody
      Keymaster

Do you guys like raffles? I am wondering if they cause more disappointment than fun… should I continue them?

Stephanie
        Participant

I love them, and think they’re so sweet and generous of you to do. It’s more exciting to think that you might win, than disappointing that you didn’t win, I think.

πŸ˜€

I love them! Yes, I really wanted Clash, but I am hoping that you will have lots more and that I eventually win something! LOL πŸ˜† So let’s do more!!!!! WOO HHOOOOO!!!!!! πŸ˜€

Leigha
          Participant

Stephanie wrote:

I love them, and think they’re so sweet and generous of you to do. It’s more exciting to think that you might win, than disappointing that you didn’t win, I think.

πŸ˜€

Ditto!

It’s also exciting to see friends win when they do πŸ™‚

And I love to see the unique pieces you come up with to paint. Clash was crazy and so pretty.

Andrea
            Participant

Are you kidding???
              Even though I never win drawings (something to do with my name astrology I think) πŸ˜†
              I love seeing what people win! Plus, I figure after the first 88 or so people enter and finally win, I can finally win because there won’t be anyone left to enter! πŸ˜†

It is really a nice and wonderful thing of you to do. Even though you’re raffling something that you won’t sell, it’s still special because it’s OOAK!
              Keep doing the raffles!
              And Thank you!

Laurie
              Participant

We love the raffles and it is fun to watch even if you don’t win.

Here’s another idea. You could charge everyone a dollar and then donate that to the best cause at that time. the Humane Society, the Falcon rescue, and even to a forum member that could use it. a good example now would be Dracomancer’s dog (Monty) surgery. Just a thought. πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

I never win anything, but its nice to see others win πŸ˜€ . Do we have to ‘enter’ the raffle, or if you are in the forum are you automaticaly in the drawing? I was’nt clear on that πŸ˜• ?

Laurie
                  Participant

I love the raffles. I think its very nice of you to do them.

lamortefille
                    Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Are you kidding???
                      Even though I never win drawings (something to do with my name astrology I think) πŸ˜†
                      I love seeing what people win! Plus, I figure after the first 88 or so people enter and finally win, I can finally win because there won’t be anyone left to enter! πŸ˜†

It is really a nice and wonderful thing of you to do. Even though you’re raffling something that you won’t sell, it’s still special because it’s OOAK!
                      Keep doing the raffles!
                      And Thank you!

The same goes for me….I can be number 89. πŸ˜†

You are very generous, thank you Melody! πŸ˜€

I think it is really nice of you! The raffles are fun and while it is disappointing not to win there is always the anticipation! Plus it is fun knowing someone’s day was just made!

Andrea
                      Participant

This is why I don’t check my Lottery tickets. It’s always nicer to imagine what you would do if you won rather than to find out you’re a loser πŸ˜†

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

I think the raffles are awesome! I can’t participate but it’s neat seeing everyone else so excited!! πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

SilverDragon
                          Participant

I love the raffles too!! Its a chance to get something really special from the factory. πŸ˜€

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                            Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Participant

Yes, please continue them if you wish. I enjoy trying for them, but it’s really nice to see who they go to and the response from the winner. I also like the idea that those who can’t afford your beautiful pieces on Ebay can still have a chance OOAKs or special test paints.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 130 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.