fbpx

Maybe…After the move…If it's on your list…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Maybe…After the move…If it's on your list…

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Ooooh, that sounds really neat, I’m excited to see them. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Melody wrote:

We somehow ended up with about four extra carts full of lap castings, so we need to paint ’em in something. We already have enough Laps painted in all of the other colors to last us through the transition..

VIOLET FLAME!!!!

Oh please oh please oh please!

*regains composure* I mean….uhm, ya know…no big deal…if you have time…

Maria
        Participant

But with more purple and less mustard yellow.

Don’t forget to add the reddish color too! I like the mustard yellow…But I like more of the red and purple on it too… 😳

Hey…wait…I’d like a BEP lap… πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
          Participant

I shouldn’t even say anything. I won’t be getting any. πŸ˜›

Purplecat
            Participant

Lol..they’d be neat to see, but I dont care for the red eyes on that color. Sigh…I’d love to get one with either bright yellow eyes or…yup…blue. πŸ˜›

Maria
              Participant

Ugh. Anything but the eternal blue. πŸ˜›
                Just kidding. It goes well with most colors. But it’s way overused. As is red.

Purplecat
                Participant

I’d like to see a dragon released with the bright yellow eye color, as there’s never been any released with that color yet that I know of….I’ve only seen it available with the pyos. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

purplecat wrote:

Lol..they’d be neat to see, but I dont care for the red eyes on that color. Sigh…I’d love to get one with either bright yellow eyes or…yup…blue. πŸ˜›

I actually played with a picture of the VF flegde in photoshop at one point messing with eye colors. 😳 Bad me I know, but I wanted to see how he would look with different colors. To me he looked really good with an orange-yellow similar to what was used in the Red Fire dragons, but he looked smashing with a blue eye that had a hint of green to it (making it a shade of teal I guess).

Purplecat
                    Participant

droooooool…..I think I’d like the color so much more with another eye color…but I cant get my way all the time, can I? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.