fbpx

Maybe…After the move…If it's on your list…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Maybe…After the move…If it's on your list…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Melody, is there any way I (we?) can possibly talk you into making the BEP FLedgies in a LP form? I really love that color, and I hoped it would be a regular production color, but I’d be happy with just a Fledgie to sit next to my OW… 😳
    Pretty please with a :squeak: on top?
    πŸ˜† (No rush mind you…Maybe just a little tiny note on the bottom of that huge list of things to do? πŸ˜‰ )

Maria
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

LOL, WSC. πŸ˜†

😳 I think I may have squeaked for something 2 times total…But I would squeak a hundred times over for this Fledgling! πŸ˜† πŸ™„

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Have you put that up in the squeak thread yet?

Melody
        Keymaster

Melody, is there any way I (we?) can possibly talk you into making the BEP FLedgies in a LP form? I really love that color, and I hoped it would be a regular production color, but I’d be happy with just a Fledgie to sit next to my OW… 😳
          πŸ˜† (No rush mind you…Maybe just a little tiny note on the bottom of that huge list of things to do? πŸ˜‰ )

I would like to do all the dragons in BEP (black emerald peacock) or BVP (black violet peacock) but I can’t decide which.I think I favor the BEP myself. Green is more of a contrasting color against the black dragon’s body.
          Can’t wait to get up and running again! So much to do!
          I think we may be able to do a batch of Laps in BVP before the move. We somehow ended up with about four extra carts full of lap castings, so we need to paint ’em in something. We already have enough Laps painted in all of the other colors to last us through the transition..

Skigod377
          Participant

PINK!!! 😯 Since they’re there and all. πŸ˜€

Andrea
            Participant

How cool! I guess I got lucky on loving the laps!
              Though I don’t really care for pink, I can totally see a lap dragon in pink and would definately buy one. It would match the silver perfectly! Something about pink and silver.
              Then there’s the rainforest laps. I love the BEP color.
              Something in blue would be nice as well. Like a blackish blueish silvery (light on the silver) Something dark with midnight highlights.
              Anything in a lap would be nice!

Purplecat
              Participant

Ooooh….new lap color!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

darjeb
                Participant

Fledgies is ALL COLORS

Melody wrote:

I think we may be able to do a batch of Laps in BVP before the move. We somehow ended up with about four extra carts full of lap castings, so we need to paint ’em in something. We already have enough Laps painted in all of the other colors to last us through the transition..

*does mad Snoopy dance* That would be wonderful! I would bow down before your awesomeness!

Leigha
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

PINK!!! 😯 Since they’re there and all. πŸ˜€

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! not yet I don’t have the money yet :(( you can’t do it when I don’t have the money I’ll CRY!

I love pink <3

Laurie
                    Participant

Would the bvp laps be an ebay thing or a limited production thing? I need more money.

Jasmine
                      Participant

Oh, oh, please please say LP. I can’t afford bidding against all the rabid Ebayers. :squeak: :squeak:

Melody wrote:

I would like to do all the dragons in BEP (black emerald peacock) or BVP (black violet peacock) but I can’t decide which.I think I favor the BEP myself. Green is more of a contrasting color against the black dragon’s body.
                        Can’t wait to get up and running again! So much to do!

I think the BEP pops out much better than the BVP myself too. I am crossing my fingers for BEP! πŸ˜€
                        <3 Melody!!! 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.