fbpx

Maybe…After the move…If it's on your list…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Maybe…After the move…If it's on your list…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

“I would like to do all the dragons in BEP (black emerald peacock) or BVP (black violet peacock) but I can’t decide which.I think I favor the BEP myself. Green is more of a contrasting color against the black dragon’s body.
    Can’t wait to get up and running again! So much to do!
    I think we may be able to do a batch of Laps in BVP before the move. We somehow ended up with about four extra carts full of lap castings, so we need to paint ’em in something. We already have enough Laps painted in all of the other colors to last us through the transition..”

BEP! BEP! I’d *FIND* a way to buy one of those!:squeak: :squeak: :squeak: :squeak:

Travistie
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

PINK!!! 😯 Since they’re there and all. πŸ˜€

ditto!

yolanda
      Participant

PINK would be nice but i could also go for a BVP !! but PINK i would love!

wolflodge100
        Participant

No pink for me!! πŸ˜†
          But, BVP would be great for a LP lap and BEP would rock for production!

siberakh1
          Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

No pink for me!! πŸ˜†

I second this idea! πŸ˜€

Rusti
            Participant

BEP LP or Production OW and Rising spectrals? I’d be on that boat.

Maria
              Participant

BEP Risers – absolutely. Pink – urgh no.

Leigha
                Participant

Pink, when I finally get my taxes back >.< they are taking FOREVER! grr…

wolflodge100 wrote:

No pink for me!! πŸ˜†

That sounds good to me, but I know if they make pink Fledgies, I am with that group…I just love that little guy! πŸ˜€

Travistie
                  Participant

BEP would be better than BVP IMO. Though I won’t be getting one either way.
                    I’m waiting for pink. That’s the only color I’ll get a Lap in.

I LOVE the BEP, but I also like the BVP…Just not as much as the BEP. SO yes, I am still stuck with a bad case of the “I wants” for the BEP over the BVP. πŸ˜†

I would go for the BEP over the BVP, the black needs some lightning up more than the violet can do, but a BVEP would be truly Awesome!!

Rusti
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

BEP Risers – absolutely. Pink – urgh no.

yeah. I’m with you on the ‘ugh, no more pink’ boat.

Melody
                      Keymaster

purpledoggy wrote:

Would the bvp laps be an ebay thing or a limited production thing? I need more money.

limited production. Olimpia’s Jade pearl color will be an artist’s edition color.

Morrigan
                        Participant

BVP Lap Dragons! I’ll be keeping my eye out for those… loving the purple! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.