IP Hippocampus 1/12—MandBsMom PYO

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone IP Hippocampus 1/12—MandBsMom PYO

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Beautiful!!! 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

What size eyes did you use? Are they the 4’s? I need to find out whether 4’s, or 5’s work better. By the way..The 8mm FireGlow Dragon eyes on the small Dragon look awesome!

If those are the 4mm eyes used in question, then it is clear that there would not be room for 5’s. I love how it came out!

MandBsMom
      Participant

If those are the 4mm eyes used in question, then it is clear that there would not be room for 5’s. I love how it came out!

Yup! These are the 4s. I had asked Melody before they came out what size eyes they were so that I could order some from you before you closed your etsy store for the holidays. She said they were 4s, but now the description in the store says they use 5s. I think 5s would be too big because the 4s can kinda get stuck if you don’t put them in quite right.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Stormbreeze
        Participant

That looks fantastic! Her color scheme is so perfectly balanced, bravo.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Yup! These are the 4s. I had asked Melody before they came out what size eyes they were so that I could order some from you before you closed your etsy store for the holidays. She said they were 4s, but now the description in the store says they use 5s. I think 5s would be too big because the 4s can kinda get stuck if you don’t put them in quite right.

Now, I am really getting confused…Others have said that the 5’s fit easily. I am wondering if there are mold variations in the Hipp cast.
          I still haven’t received mine yet in the mail, so I am still in the guessing phase. Once I do, I will be Breaking out my digital calipers to get to the truth of this matter. :/

MandBsMom
          Participant

Now, I am really getting confused…Others have said that the 5’s fit easily. I am wondering if there are mold variations in the Hipp cast.
            I still haven’t received mine yet in the mail, so I am still in the guessing phase. Once I do, I will be Breaking out my digital calipers to get to the truth of this matter. :/

Well, I’m glad you have one coming your way, so you can know for sure. Maybe they take both without a lot of difference? Those eyes are so darn tiny, I sat on the rug on the floor to put them in in case I dropped them. I didn’t want them bouncing around and getting lost!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Pam

Hippocampi have 4mm eyes. The store description is incorrect. I will fix this. Our 5mm eyes should not fit..

Falcolf
              Participant

Wow, that’s spectacular, super pretty work! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Heather
                Participant

What a gorgeous hippocampus! This is one of my favorites I’ve seen so far.

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.