fbpx

If you could choose a Production Secret Keeper color?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you could choose a Production Secret Keeper color?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • Author

black gold for me. I love that color combo.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

As for the pricing of the SK dragons you’d have to look at the size of the emps or the risers. I’d figure the SKs look to be about 2 to 3 times the size of those dragons, so probably triple or double the price of the risers and emps and that’s should do it (for production pieces obviously). I would think triple the price of a riser is what the SKs would go for. I don’t know.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Maria
    Participant

I’d count on $800 to $1000, just to be safe. Melody said once she’d like to sell tem for $700 or so.

Bob

She is only about 3″ taller then the Emperor but I think she is about 3″ wider at the base and much heavier

Purplecat
        Participant

Her being harder to cast and a long dry time need calculated in there too. Either way, she’ll require some saving up! πŸ˜‰

purplecat wrote:

Her being harder to cast and a long dry time need calculated in there too. Either way, she’ll require some saving up! πŸ˜‰

Oh for sure. I just need a job that pays more then I’ll be able to start saving. Apartment cost is ridiculous back here and it seems like every penny I was making disappeared over night just to afford this place and it’s not that great. So it will take me a while to afford any of the big ones that I want. πŸ™

Purplecat
          Participant

Yeah, I know the feeling…. πŸ™„ πŸ˜€

WolfenMachine
            Participant

OLD GREEN!!!

Or Flame, since violet flame has been done….although in a perfect world, I’d LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a Violet Flame SK to match the fledgies that came out-lots of orange and gold and less on the violet than the VF SK’s that have already been painted and sold.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I think the $700 idea from Melody would be if they could get her hollow and do production ones. With her still being a solid hunk of huge dragon goodness, I wonder that it might be more. I also understand that she’s a bear to package and requires not only special packing means, but she takes a while to package. Anything that takes a paid worker more time to do is gonna cost more.. all the little things add up. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Bob

They have a machine with the growing styrofoam stuff. I have watched them package 2 of mine and it did not take long, BUT I’m not sure how they would double box her for shipping. The foam grows and molds around her. It’s really kind of neat but one on mine had too much and was busting out of her box

Late on voting….but would Autumn Leaf be a choice?

Maria
                  Participant

Not to hear Melody tell how hard it is to paint that color. We’ll be lucky to see some ALSKs on E-Bay, I think.

Pam

I would love white SK’s or peacock (old peacock).

Bob

Pam Thompson wrote:

I would love white SK’s or peacock (old peacock).

In case you missed them (I know you have not been around as much) the White SK’s where made and sold as 10 on e-bay.
                        Melody said the full size full weight SK’s will never be realeased again in white.
                        She is VERY nice I LOVE mine
                        I still need to figure out a way to display my 3 sk’s

Lupin
                        Participant

😈
                          Maybe rainbow?
                          (Runs and hides behind the Nearest Secret Keeper)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.