fbpx

If you could choose a Production Secret Keeper color?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you could choose a Production Secret Keeper color?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

I went for black gold, because I thought the Black Emp Pea (?) looked awesome. However, I’d have to see first; the SK looks good with some colors, but not all.

Maybe gold?

As for the blue, it would depend.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bob

siberakh1 wrote:

While listening to the first Windstone Radio broadcast, Melody mentioned the idea of possibly putting some secret keepers in the store in a production color. Possibly. Maybe. So, here is a poll πŸ˜€

*White, Emerald Peacock, Silver, and Rainbow were omitted, since there were already secret keepers produced in these colors.
        Wait a second there was only 1 Rainbow SK and Melody has a picture of her in her gallery and she has never been sold to anyone

siberakh1
        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

siberakh1 wrote:

While listening to the first Windstone Radio broadcast, Melody mentioned the idea of possibly putting some secret keepers in the store in a production color. Possibly. Maybe. So, here is a poll πŸ˜€

*White, Emerald Peacock, Silver, and Rainbow were omitted, since there were already secret keepers produced in these colors.
          Wait a second there was only 1 Rainbow SK and Melody has a picture of her in her gallery and she has never been sold to anyone

Oh. Whoops. Sorry about that. I thought she sold it. πŸ˜• Thanks for the catch DM. I guess if someone wants Rainbow, someone can choose other (or maybe Jen can add the option)? Melody said there were like 60 castings, and they can’t take everything with them, like the test paints and such. Maybe she will do a couple of Rainbow SKs? 8)

Heather
          Participant

I voted for blue, but I have to admit that she does look stunning in red and gold . . . Red Fire would be my second vote, and Old Brown or Old Green my third, just ’cause I really like those colors in general. I loved the SK in Wineberry and Twilight too! So many great choices . . . . πŸ˜›

Jodi
            Participant

I voted Other because I want Autumn Leaf!!!

I voted for “other” — I’d like to see cinnamon.

Maebnus
              Participant

Rainbow gets my vote. The SK is such a glorious way to show off those colors! I really, really want one.

I want rainbow or peacock πŸ˜‰

Maria
                Participant

I voted Black Gold, but blue would be lovely too.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Did she mention the price? I missed that part…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ruuuuuby! Silver would be a close second choice for me, the one that went on ebay was a jaw dropper.

siberakh1
                    Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

Did she mention the price? I missed that part…

Nope. That would still need to be determined. Secret Keepers in the store are only a possibility. They haven’t really made a final decision on it yet πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Rainbow??! BAAARRRF!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Adaneth
                        Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Rainbow??! BAAARRRF!

I’m with you there! πŸ˜‰

Bob

Adaneth wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

Rainbow??! BAAARRRF!

I’m with you there! πŸ˜‰
                            well I guess you have not seen the beautiful lady in Melody’s Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 150 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.