If you could choose a Production Secret Keeper color?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you could choose a Production Secret Keeper color?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • Author

Adaneth wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Meh. It doesn’t even matter what the color is – so long as it’s not pink – just that we see some SKs in production.

/Agree
    I just want one heheh

golds with brown and blue whatever I am happy

I picked old green ofcourse…Most likely not gonna happen anyway, but the wineberry one was pretty. Something dark blue sorta like that, or a cross between shasta blue and the darker blues of wineberry…then maybe I’d go with blue…But NOT peacock…We have enough peacock dragons! 😯 LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

For obvious reasons, I’ve got to go with Black Gold.

πŸ˜€

Maria
    Participant

I’m surprised that peacock is in the more popular half of the options. You’d think people would be sick of peacock by now. πŸ˜†

Jasmine
      Participant

Yes, but I want to finish my collection. So I needs me a Peacock. And I still love the colour. πŸ™‚

Maria
        Participant

Oh, that’s right. She’d be the icing on the cake of a peacock collection. πŸ˜†

Purplecat
          Participant

For me, peacock is a really nice color, and she would be the crown jewel of all the peacocks. Lol. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Hmmm…I would pick something blue, but having said that, let me elaborate. πŸ˜‰

I would like to see something in shades of blue, beginning with a deep–nearly black–blue, shading down to the brighter royals, with hints of gold overlay, like the magic invisible paint. Then add some contrast by giving her accents of gold and maybe turquoise. And just to be contrary, the eyes would need to some other color other than blue. Maybe red or orange? πŸ™‚

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

What about purple eyes? I think they’d go nicely with your SK colors. πŸ˜€

Nightcrow
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

There are already 10 White SK’s regular production out there. She was my first one of the 3 I have now. The only way other white ones can be made is if Melody and compnay can figure out the right way to make her hollow

From the perspective of someone who would be paying shipping costs, that’s fine by me! πŸ™‚

I don’t mind waiting till production is all sorted out — I still have some other dragons to procure, and she would make a GREAT “capstone” piece/”grand finale”!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

WolfenMachine
                Participant

*bump* πŸ™‚

Bob

nightcrow wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

There are already 10 White SK’s regular production out there. She was my first one of the 3 I have now. The only way other white ones can be made is if Melody and compnay can figure out the right way to make her hollow

From the perspective of someone who would be paying shipping costs, that’s fine by me! πŸ™‚

I don’t mind waiting till production is all sorted out — I still have some other dragons to procure, and she would make a GREAT “capstone” piece/”grand Photobucketfinale”!
                    The SK is such a beautiful dragon in person. I still need to rob that bank for the Rainbow one

Lokie
                    Participant

I remember when hitting 40 votes on a poll was a chore. Either this forum has significantly grown in active members, or the lurkers are hungry for SKs in their favorite color as well πŸ˜›

Bob

Lokie wrote:

I remember when hitting 40 votes on a poll was a chore. Either this forum has significantly grown in active members, or the lurkers are hungry for SKs in their favorite color as well πŸ˜›

Now that you mention it I remember those days too

*lurks in*

I voted blue!

*lurks out*

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 150 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.