fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,492 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

She’s beautiful, congrats! πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Congrats for getting your pretty pink lap dragon πŸ˜€ ! I know I love mine.

Amanda
        Participant

Hehe, loving that pink lap, and so glad you are giving her another chance!

Travistie
          Participant

Yeah, me too! I can’t believe I was thinking of not keeping her! I must have been in a weird mood or something yesterday. πŸ™„ There is no way I’m letting go of her now!

Skigod377
            Participant

Glad you changed your mind!! I got one here (1 down, 3 to go) and when I opened it, I couldnt believe you didnt like her. I thought she was lovely, and im so glad you decided to keep her.

Stephanie
              Participant

Okay, I’ll admit it…she’s starting to grow on me. πŸ˜€ Maybe there will be more when I’ve got $ to spend.

Laurie
                Participant

hehe, I liked her from the beginning, of course I do like the laps. What’s funnier is my hubby really liked her too and he’s NOT a pink person unless it’s flowers. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Maria
                  Participant

Wooot! The Cinnamon Pearl Riser arrived! Thank you thank you thank you, travistie! I forgot how pretty he looked – he’s definitely worth the money.
                    This is the photo I took of him when I was at the factory last summer. Now he has eyes, of course, but other than that he’s the same lovely dragon.

GB, I LOVE hiM!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Grats to you!

Ohh I didnt know you went to the factory, thats cool!

Maria
                    Participant

Thanks, D. πŸ˜€ Yeah, I got to visit the factory twice last summer with Cat and Louis. It was great.

Travistie
                      Participant

Holy crap, you got him fast! I wasn’t expecting you to get him till next weekend. I wonder why it takes longer for stuff to ship to Canada than it does Switzerland. πŸ˜•

Anyway, I’m really glad you like him. He really is a beautiful dragon. Have all your other Spectrals welcomed and made friends with him? πŸ˜†

Maria
                        Participant

I think so. πŸ˜† The Spring Green is happy to have a Special Edition friend – but only because he doesn’t know he cost less than Cinnamon. I think the only dragons a bit miffed at this new arrival are the whites, because both Riser and sitter now have to share half a shelf. And they have to share the fuzzies, too. (I keep the fuzzies with the whites.)
                          I’ll try to take a pic this evening to show you. πŸ˜‰

Amanda
                          Participant

Oh he’s very handsome, congreats! I love the Cinnamon color!

Stephanie
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I think so. πŸ˜† The Spring Green is happy to have a Special Edition friend – but only because he doesn’t know he cost less than Cinnamon. I think the only dragons a bit miffed at this new arrival are the whites, because both Riser and sitter now have to share half a shelf. And they have to share the fuzzies, too. (I keep the fuzzies with the whites.)
                              I’ll try to take a pic this evening to show you. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† It’s funny you said they were miffed…I’m convinced my silver male was miffed when the silver emp showed up…He wasn’t the biggest kid on the block anymore! πŸ˜€

Travistie
                              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Glad you changed your mind!! I got one here (1 down, 3 to go) and when I opened it, I couldnt believe you didnt like her. I thought she was lovely, and im so glad you decided to keep her.

Yeah, me too. She is pretty, and I’m liking her more and more.
                                Now, we need some pink coiled mothers! πŸ˜€ Not till after the move though, of course.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,492 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.